Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My totem yesterday worked in CS but now it's gone again.

S54- Dark Outpost

Comment

• if you look at the circle on the right, that is the server clock I am showing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solariai View Post
        ^ What time does the bar at the top of the screenshot that you're hiding show?
        I am showing the server clock circled on the right, that should be sufficient, I "hide" that top bar to make more room on my screen.

Comment

• Having the same problem, everyone on the server can't actually use cross server. This has been going on for a couple of weeks now.

Originally posted by DanFB View Post
          Server NO. : S174 Copper Coast
          IGN: TigerKnight
          Short Description: Cannot queue for Cross Server, is during the correct times and I am of a level to participate. But the button is greyed out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]94045[/ATTACH]

Comment

• We still have NO cross server war on S174. We have turned in multiple tickets on this and we are getting ZERO support. No one is even responding to our support tickets.

FIX CROSS SERVER WAR ON S174!!!! It's been over a week now!!!

Comment

• Server 174 Copper Coast, AGAIN.
              IGN: Tiki
              Was able to get into CS but could not collect rewards. However I did get honor in mail, but that is only part of the rewards. I am missing my vouchers, gold, divine chest and extra honor. This has been going on almost 2 weeks, when are you gonna fix it or at least acknowledge that we are complaining about it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	cs1.png
Views:	1
Size:	806.2 KB
ID:	1690463Click image for larger version

Name:	cs2.png
Size:	808.2 KB
ID:	1690464

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	CrossServer_00.png
Size:	605.7 KB
ID:	1690523Click image for larger version

Name:	CrossServer_05.png
Size:	598.8 KB
ID:	1690524Click image for larger version

Name:	CrossServer_09.png
Size:	592.2 KB
ID:	1690525Click image for larger version

Name:	CrossServer_10.png
Size:	606.5 KB
ID:	1690526

When will we, players from cooper coast server 174 will be able to start upgrading out clothings and get our rewards from cross server ? Can any GM tell me why are we the only server with this bug (not able to collect reward from cross server ? And when can we expect to get a compensation on the time we lost hoping that the bug would be fixeed ?

Anyone willing to make any silly comment about my screenshots have a carefull look :

All screenshots has 3/3 attempts
                All have the same message error
                Not the same ranking
                Some victory some defeat
                Collect botton active
                Error message : Cannot claim Cross-Server war Price

Comment

• Thanks for the screenshots. We'll get this forwarded to the techs.
                  File a ticket
                  for payment issues
                  For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                  Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

• I'm on day 3 of NOT being able to enter cross server. I enter the queue and the timer starts at 30min and goes all the way down to 0 without letting me enter. Again, this has been going on for 3 days now. Not exactly happy about losing those much needed awards. Can you please fix and compensate? Thanks

Server 197
                    BADASSDREW
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Drewster98; 07-12-2014, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Cannot Enter Cross server, Third 25 minute Que and NOTHING, Lets get it together Developers, We pay to play this game and Require a certain level of Service for our Money. We dont pay full price for a Steak Diner and they forget the Baked Potato. Shouldnt be having these issues after months and months

Comment

• It says Battlefield does not exist....is it possible to get a compensation for this...

S54- Dark outpost

Comment

• Ok, so it's been another 11 days we still have no Cross Server on 174? What is the deal? We have sent in about 50 tickets. All tickets get a response of please send in screen shot so we can forward to dev team. We do that and then get no response at all. It's been a total of three weeks with no Cross Server, not intellegent response from Support. I'm about out done with these idiots working for support. Is there a moderator here? Care to respond? Why do we get NO response or assistance. Three weeks without a Cross Server war on server 174.... what the heck is wrong with you people? Frustrated, ****** off, and still unable to understand the total lack of support on consideration for your paying customers. Fix your junk!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by R26007225 View Post
                            I have a big Bug on S85 I can enter in Cross how many time i van but i didnt get my voucher for that 3 attemp's and every time i get honor here i put my 2 screenshot;s 1 si when i start and second when i finish the round. It can be see i get the honor down in picture [ATTACH=CONFIG]72223[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72222[/ATTACH]

same here cant colect it
                            Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
                            IGN:asdasd
                            class:Berekster

Comment

• Hi to all the League of Angels staff ....

This is a long going issue on server 174 (copper coast)

I would like to know when will the cross server war will be repaired because :

At first attempt we cannot collect any price ....

We cannot go back to cross server since it's blocked on the 1st price

therefor :

we are missing daily :

Chests
                              Scrolls
                              Battle honor
                              points to upgrade battle rank
                              Gold

I was told that for server 130 cross server works perfectly

I really miss the 330 vouchers we got each day the gold the battle honor which was of a great help to upgrade and also missing the attempts which helped greatly for tycoon event

here are some screens on my daily attempts ... could we have any news about the issues and eventually a date of an eventual repair ?

Thanks

Day 00 day the server 174 got the bug the first time that day my ranking when from 1148 to 1000 as you can see in the screenshot.

Name:	CrossServer_00.jpg
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	1691570

day 2

Name:	CrossServer_01.jpg
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	1691571

day 3

Name:	CrossServer_05.jpg
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	1691572

day 5

Name:	CrossServer_09.jpg
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	1691573

another day

Name:	CrossServer_10.jpg
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	1691574

another day another attempt

Name:	CrossServer_11.jpg
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	1691575

Today 1st attempt in cross server war :

Name:	CrossServer_12.jpg
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	1691576

Hot events screenshot of prices we loose today because of this bug :

Name:	CrossServerReward_11.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	1691578
                              Another day - attempt n°1

Name:	CrossServer_N01.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	189.1 KB
ID:	1691577
                              Last edited by MercylessDaywalker; 07-21-2014, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Just another disgruntled player (TigerKnight) on S174 Copper Coast, adding to the already extensive list of complaints about out extended inability to either enter Cross Server, or collect our rewards when we are able to. Here you will find yet ANOTHER screen shot of the problem. Think it is about time you get on this problem.

Name:	cross server.png
Size:	732.3 KB
ID:	1691585

Comment

Working...
                                X