Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apisapis
    replied
    No aswer , no reply , and my vip is still not activated , i've been waiting for 1 day and a few of hours !
    Oh god damn it ! Fix this bug soon !

Leave a comment:

• R23024424
    replied
    We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contacting you shortly.
    Your case # is 51955, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
    If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem simply respond to this e-mail and be sure to put any new information above the line at the top of this e-mail.

The R2Games Support Elves

- Can't buy new VIP, keeps telling me it is still active when i try.
    Last edited by R23024424; 03-08-2014, 06:22 AM. Reason: better wording

Leave a comment:

• apisapis
    replied
    Greetings Champion apisapis,
    Thank you for reaching out to our team of Support Elves with your problem.
    We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contacting you shortly.
    Your case # is 52188, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
    If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem please follow the instructions in the e-mail you’ll be receiving any minute now.

Leave a comment:

• apisapis
    replied
    Your case # is 51793, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
    If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem please follow the instructions in the e-mail you’ll be receiving any minute now.

Leave a comment:

• apisapis
    replied
    already fix ? so i can get back my VIP sir ?

Leave a comment:

• FlufflePuff
    replied

Have been forwarded. Sorry for the delay. Been very busy lately, haven't had too much time to access the forums. Just able to access the bare minimum.

Leave a comment:

• apisapis
    replied
    still nothing reply in here , how long should i have to wait for this again ?
    this is my vip ticket #51793
    id ; apisapis
    server 63 (stone canyon ) please fix this bug

Leave a comment:

• R23874581
    replied
    Greetings Champion R23874581,
    Thank you for reaching out to our team of Support Elves with your problem.
    Your case # is 52132, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.

Leave a comment:

• Tigion
    replied
    Support Ticket Opened [#51960]

getting tired of slow response losing gems losing stam now lost VIP fix it up why add more content when there is still bugs in game

Leave a comment:

• apisapis
    replied
    my ticket #51793 , please i just renewal it , get 8 hours of waiting make me comfortable mod , come on mod -_-

Leave a comment:

• apisapis
    replied
    Vip

my ticket is #51793 i still not receiving VIP when i renewal yesterday

Leave a comment:

• apisapis
    replied
    VIP issue

please help
    Originally posted by apisapis View Post
    Your case # is 51793 , but i didnt receive any VIP , i just buy it , how i should to do now ?
    please help me :'(
    apisapis on server 63

Leave a comment:

• apisapis
    replied
    please help
    Originally posted by apisapis View Post
    Your case # is 51793 , but i didnt receive any VIP , i just buy it , how i should to do now ?
    apisapis on server 63

Leave a comment:

• apisapis
    replied
    apisapis on server 63

Leave a comment:

• apisapis
    replied
    this is my vip ticket number #51793

Leave a comment:

Working...
X