Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Angel Evolution BUG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• necazFTW
    started a topic Angel Evolution BUG

Angel Evolution BUG

Server : S93 Cliffs of Despair
    Name : necazFTW
    Type : Evolution BUG
    Details : Curently i'm trying to upgrade my NYSSA to 6 stars but it seems like the game is trolling me . My brother and other players upgraded her at 1600 evolution points to 6 stars and i have 2523 Evolution towards 6 stars. Does that seem fare to you guys ?

Here's the screenshot : http://i61.tinypic.com/2ikuy54.jpg

• kumpy1
    replied
    wow, that's horrible dude, sorry for your bad luck

Leave a comment:

• R250131873
    replied
    i can one up you there Nik...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	angel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	414.1 KB
ID:	1692463

Leave a comment:

• Nikolai82
    replied
    if you think that's bad check this out:Click image for larger version

Name:	nyssa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	493.2 KB
ID:	1692422

Leave a comment:

• Laitte
    replied
    I evolved my Nyssa to 7th star with 6,1k evolution - rest of my guildie had it on 3,3k-3,7k... So tell me know - is this normal?

Leave a comment:

• rumzi4mheart
    replied
    same problem here no evolve dont happen even the ball is almost full.

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied
    Originally posted by R253609937 View Post
    I don't buy this . I haven't seen anyone with 2523 evo untill now . I need a GM to answer this thread.
    there was a guy on my server who took 2400 pts to evolve his angel to just 5 stars

Leave a comment:

• kiNgofjuNk
    replied
    keep spending your seraphs it can be worst then this... it can go out of the bubble if you max it out I'm the same I want to see the bubble explode when it maxed out

Leave a comment:

• ozmaniaa
    replied
    ya bro its all by luck. and try to not upgrade nyssa for 1 day.

just try to wait 1 day and upgrade again XD

Leave a comment:

• R21236598
    replied
    the higher tier and lvl the angel the harder to evolve i think.. thats why i didnt changed my boa till i got 7 stars.. then i inherit her to a higher angel.. i easily got my 7 stars evolve when i still had a boadecia lvl40's..
    Last edited by R21236598; 05-25-2014, 07:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• racelynftshervin
    replied
    its not bug lol... i give you a tip for bigger success rate in angel evo.
    dont spend seraphs when its only little amount , in other ways save them as many as you can then spend it all.. i get my nyssa 6 evo 1500 only.

Leave a comment:

• Pyro_420
    replied
    Since when have the devs ever listened to anyone QQ over anything in this game??? Unbalanced domination and TA and CS matches, a plethora of bugs regarding hero skills and dragonsoul skills and Eternal Spire not giving you the card draw immediately after battle so you have to exit and go back in thereby wasting an attempt, the list is endless but the point is, if the devs refuse to fix any of those issues, why would they bother lowering angel evolve rates JUST because ppl are whining about it?

Leave a comment:

• Keyhawk14
    replied
    yur almost there still not full its all about luck you will get it in a day or 2 plus it doesnt make that much of a diff lol

Leave a comment:

• R253609937
    replied
    UP !

Now this is wrong .. Check the Evolution on Nyssa now ..

Screenshot : http://i61.tinypic.com/rh25vp.jpg

Leave a comment:

• R253609937
    replied
    Oh my god .. So what you guys are trying to tell me is that other players had the luck to make their angels 6 stars while the rate has been up and now we are trying to make it with the rate lowered?

And ozmaniaa ..seriously bro ? 3920 evo ? :/ DAFUQ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X