Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Idun's Ring, Can we get a confirmation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R247124449
    replied
    The worst part of it is you see something in game advertised and you put your money towards getting this item then on the final day without notice they change the stats, the chinese server still has +350/+350 so i don't know what the dev's got wrong on this end.

Leave a comment:

• kumpy1
    replied
    Devs fix Idun's ring please. NO WAY should it be agility only. Ring should be hit/crit like EVERY OTHER RING. AND fix the proc on it. It never works.

Leave a comment:

• MastterSamurai
    replied
    I would also like to know this. i will not use any money at all on loa until this is resolved. Several of my guildmates is considering quitting LOA because of this and other issues.
    Such as :

- Wager Issues
    - You dont get any lesser Jokers in chest.
    - Last event you at least got Jokers form Hot Event reward

Leave a comment:

• Miz18
    replied
    I agree. I won't spend again on tycoon knowing that my prize will be useless.

Leave a comment:

• andreicde
    replied
    I have that same issue. If they don't fix the stats of the ring, their June's CS-tycoon will go to hell since no person will waste their diamonds knowing how bugged their stuff is and considering the fact they do last minute stat changes and don't reply for days after

Leave a comment:

• denisaga
    replied
    + for this, we require the original stats +350 hit / crit

Leave a comment:

Working...
X