Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

player pack

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R249946405
    started a topic player pack

player pack

player pack dissapear,i start playing yesterday,and now its dissapear

• CafeAuLait
    replied
    Enough. The account was created on the server on 5-21. Apparently left and came back but the account was on that server on 5-21. They came back on 6-9. Time started from your first access on the server. They are not due any compensation and this thread will now be closed.

And for your lovely little threats.... enjoy your ban have a nice day.

Leave a comment:

• synojr
    replied
    you really are mocking me.lets see what do you feel about new propaganda i`ll do on facebook and twitter about tech team,and see how many new players you guyz will get,and how much will retire

Leave a comment:

• EdgeLOA
    replied
    Originally posted by synojr View Post
    you already said that she dont create char))
    You default character is named 'Hero' with no class. The moment you login that's the creation date. Sorry but its becoming pointless continuing to explain this to you.

Leave a comment:

• synojr
    replied
    Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
    Yes, the first time you log in is the creation date of your character.
    you already said that she dont create char))

Leave a comment:

• EdgeLOA
    replied
    so...she logged in than out...that mean he start playing wright?but he dont choose a class,not even do a quest...and that mean she start playing?
    Yes, the first time you log in is the creation date of your character.

Leave a comment:

• synojr
    replied
    Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
    Maybe you need to read what i mentioned again. He didn't create a class on 21st, He must have just logged in and then logged out.
    so...she logged in than out...that mean he start playing wright?but he dont choose a class,not even do a quest...and that mean she start playing?

Leave a comment:

• EdgeLOA
    replied
    Edge did u really understand what u say?how he could play since 21 may,choose a class than comeback on 9 june and become archer?
    Maybe you need to read what i mentioned again. He didn't create a class on 21st, He must have just logged in and then logged out.

Leave a comment:

• synojr
    replied
    im sorry but u really are incompetent.i will quit this game and ill do a nice propaganda about tech team,who really sucks.i spent 400$ in this game,and convince my wife to start playing to,and when she did that,ypu guyz mocking her.lots of player i was getting in this game and now this is what i get.Have a nice day

Leave a comment:

• synojr
    replied
    Edge did u really understand what u say?how he could play since 21 may,choose a class than comeback on 9 june and become archer?

Leave a comment:

• EdgeLOA
    replied
    ypu guys really are idiots.i start play since 9 june not 21 may.who the hell i could start on 21 may choose a class,than comeback on 9 june and become archer.think about it.its logical i cannot do that.do you`re job and unlock new player pack.on s17 i start playing 2 months ago and leave it,still have new player pack so dont make excuse,and do what u paid for.
    You didn't create a class on 21st may, you just logged in and then logged in again on 9th June and created an archer hero. I'm sorry but there is nothing more i can do. 20 days is up and new player rewards are over.
    Last edited by EdgeLOA; 06-13-2014, 01:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• synojr
    replied
    )) this guyz is hilarious

Leave a comment:

• EdgeLOA
    replied
    Just checked again, you first logged into the game on 21st may 2014 and did nothing . Resumed playing on 9th June and created a hunter class. New player rewards vanishes 20 days after you first login.

Leave a comment:

• R249946405
    replied
    I want fix my problem and compensation because i can get archer br event witout those rewards.

Leave a comment:

• R249946405
    replied
    When the *EDIT* fix my problem this is 3rd day in a row
    Last edited by AE86; 06-12-2014, 09:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X