Clear All

no ring on

ring on
    Attached Files

Comment

and this one with ring on
      Attached Files

Comment

Still waiting for a repsonse, when will this be fixed??

Comment

MY Idun's Ring is bugged

No + enhance to hit and crit

Click image for larger version

Name:	idun1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	509.7 KB
ID:	1689500

While players in tournament, their udin's ring has + enhance to crit and hit even agi I guess?

Click image for larger version

Name:	idun2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	1689501

Who else had this problem?

Comment

There's about 5 of us with this problem on S107 Trail of vines.

I feel your pain mugi

I inspected edge aswell, i see his ring isn't fixed either i hope he can give us some insight to this =/

Comment

Originally posted by Snowae107 View Post
              There's about 5 of us with this problem on S107 Trail of vines.

I feel your pain mugi

I inspected edge aswell, i see his ring isn't fixed either i hope he can give us some insight to this =/

I see hope they will fix our ring. I want to equip it to my main char or to my berserker claw but i cant because i will lose hit and crit. Those 2 are essential. BTW good luck to the tournament ^^,

Comment

heh thanks, i don't think i'll be seeing victoriana this time around though =(

Comment

that victoriana i thought we can have it as long as we have royal marks and swap it for crests. but what they did is the opposite, you need crest to swap it for royal marks hahahahaha! i really need new angel no more angel to upgrade sheeeesh.

Comment

ur not alone mugi

Comment

still waiting for GM's and MOD's...

Comment

Well they are too busy rolling out new money sucking events, that's their main job priorities, all these bugs can wait as long as there are still people recharging. More than 3 weeks has passed since cross-server tycoon that hand out those buggy rings, how many events they have rolled out since then but find no time to fix stats on a single item, moreoveronly 100 or so people got it, they just too lazy to do thing not necessary in their eyes, fix bugs earn no money lmao

Comment

my ring is bugged too

Comment

League of Angels - System Update 6/4
                            League of Angels will be updating S1 & S2 with a new class on June 4th, and the rest of the severs will receive the update on June 5th!

New Features
                            New Class - Archers

Bug Fixes
                            Fixed issues with Odin's Blade and Rings
                            Fix the abnormal attributes of Idun's Ring

Optimizations
                            Add lvl. 70 Mythic Gear set exchange function in Forge.
                            Odin's Blade can be exchanged at the Forge for other class weapons.

Best,

R2Games LoA Ops Team

@red a;
                            are u guys fooling us...many of us spend diamond to get this and yet there is still bugged, its been 2 weeks already and no improvement at all...

Comment

At S121 .... all Idun's Rings still Bugged.... not fix.... plz fix it

Comment

im really upset about this ring. im supposed to get the weapon but because of the reaver bug i was dumped in rank 106 and i got ring instead. the ring was only agi before and then they fixed it with hit and crit, but when i start upgrading it no hit and crit enhance added only agi. no choice but to equipped it to astral child hahahaha! i hope they will fix this soon

Comment

Working...
                                X