Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Can't log in to Angel World Cup Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sheneedabear
    started a topic Can't log in to Angel World Cup Server

Can't log in to Angel World Cup Server

with the information on the email sent

I was excited, now kinda frustrated

• Solariai
    replied
    Originally posted by Miz18 View Post
    Laughter is good Sometimes a bit of laughter makes that little difference to a day that otherwise could result in a prison term....hahahaha
    Yup sure does, even if that person didn't even qualify for Angel's World Cup.

Leave a comment:

• Miz18
    replied
    Laughter is good Sometimes a bit of laughter makes that little difference to a day that otherwise could result in a prison term....hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• sheneedabear
    replied
    I can't stop laughing Miz18, you made my day too

Leave a comment:

• Solariai
    replied
    ^ It's okay, despite not even qualifying, that last part made my day.

Leave a comment:

• Miz18
    replied
    Well as far as I researched today...the actual start of the competition is delayed a week....so I guess we have to watch this forum space for further info...or lack thereof.
    The mail I got said once the tournament begins the server login interface will show up on the main page. I guess until then we can only spit at each other and hug it out

hmm...small edit to say...that last part sounds very wrong indeed but i shall leave it there anyway.

Leave a comment:

• sheneedabear
    replied
    Miz18

any insight on how to log in..... and LMAO at your response (thanks I needed a "chill out" laugh today)

Leave a comment:

• Miz18
    replied
    **crosses angry sheneedabear off list

Leave a comment:

• sheneedabear
    replied
    don't pick me for your team, let them dump me with some other inactives....... completely disinterested

Leave a comment:

Working...
X