X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ayamette
    started a topic Grayed out VIP 1, no benefits

Grayed out VIP 1, no benefits

I have a grayed out VIP 1 icon next to my name on the left hand side, and after researching it seems I should have received a 3-day VIP trial. I have made a diamond purchase, however am I meant to receive benefits or is this just a useless and free title? If it is the true VIP 1 trial, then please restart it as I have not received any extras, and I may decide to go for a full month if I enjoy VIP.

Thank you, Liahime of s144
    Last edited by ayamette; 06-20-2014, 04:10 AM.

• BlackVerZ
    replied
    Originally posted by osobena View Post
    I was talking about s184, no Vip there. Just wonder why the icon changed there as I am not VIP...
    well now i'm the one confused

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackVerZ View Post
    if you bought the vip, the icon shouldn't be grey, and the vip trial card was packed with "first time recharge" along with lunaria icon and development chest.

grey = no vip
    yellow = vip
    I was talking about s184, no Vip there. Just wonder why the icon changed there as I am not VIP...

Leave a comment:

• BlackVerZ
    replied
    Originally posted by osobena View Post
    Been playing in s184 for 2 weeks now but I only get free dias from offers. The icon is grey... No cards I would have noticed them. Can't remember about s56 cause I bought VIP with the free dias there, only remember about the activate button. Why the icon is grey? What it means if it's not free trial?
    if you bought the vip, the icon shouldn't be grey, and the vip trial card was packed with "first time recharge" along with lunaria icon and development chest.

grey = no vip
    yellow = vip

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackVerZ View Post
    first when you do recharge for the first time, you will be getting an vip trial along with lunaria icon (did you get these?)

and the vip trial only obtainable by recharging first time, so if you already used them, recharging more wont give you the card again.
    Been playing in s184 for 2 weeks now but I only get free dias from offers. The icon is grey... No cards I would have noticed them. Can't remember about s56 cause I bought VIP with the free dias there, only remember about the activate button. Why the icon is grey? What it means if it's not free trial?

Leave a comment:

• ayamette
    replied
    I didn't recharge enough to be considered for the first recharge, so I suppose that's why I didn't get anything thanks for the responses guys!

Leave a comment:

• BlackVerZ
    replied
    Originally posted by ayamette View Post
    When I click on the gray icon, tab details and activate, it comes up with VIP subscription. Is this normal? Or I thought I was supposed to get a trial?

(Thank you for answering my questions so far though)
    first when you do recharge for the first time, you will be getting an vip trial along with lunaria icon (did you get these?)

and the vip trial only obtainable by recharging first time, so if you already used them, recharging more wont give you the card again.

Leave a comment:

• ayamette
    replied
    When I click on the gray icon, tab details and activate, it comes up with VIP subscription. Is this normal? Or I thought I was supposed to get a trial?

(Thank you for answering my questions so far though)

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Click on that grey icon, tab details and there is activate.

Leave a comment:

• ayamette
    replied
    I haven't seen any VIP trial cards...

EDIT: adding s to card

Leave a comment:

• AE86
    replied
    You should get a trial card item in you bag, use that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X