Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

A little Glacial Wolf problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DjaWoLLche
    started a topic A little Glacial Wolf problem

A little Glacial Wolf problem

Well, first of all I'm an old, non-casher player and I just realized that I need 2 more Glacial Wolf Soul Shards to make him, and I did that event every day and collected all shards. I had 190 Soul Shards yeasterday and today I collected them all but it seems like I didn't collect 2 of them.
    Is there anything you can do about it or I'll just throw in the water all the days spent on that event?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_3.png
Views:	1
Size:	271.0 KB
ID:	1752045 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	1752046

I hope you can do just that little thing for me, like putting that item on Shop or something like that. I would be grateful.

- [S89] Woodway Heights
    - DjaWoLche

• Istanda
    replied
    Originally posted by DjaWoLLche View Post
    I hear about that for the first time :fp: where can I watch it?
    Event is already ended but thank you anyways :3
    I just hope they will help me out somehow, even if I know that they do nothing for non-cashers :\
    Oh ok LOL. You click on "free diamonds" on the top of the page, find "offers" click on one of the links, and click on "videos". You usually get 2 or 3 diamonds.

Leave a comment:

• DjaWoLLche
    replied
    Originally posted by Istanda View Post
    watch a video for free diamonds.... quick and easy and it counts a recharge. That will give you 5 more shards, so im sure you will be able to get it by the end of today.
    I hear about that for the first time :fp: where can I watch it?
    Event is already ended but thank you anyways :3
    I just hope they will help me out somehow, even if I know that they do nothing for non-cashers :\

Leave a comment:

• Painindaback
    replied
    Why don't you just use the free offers to get those last 2 pieces

Leave a comment:

• MichaelSte
    replied
    I am in a similar situation. I must have missed a day. I am 10 short. Will there be an opportunity to obtain more? I am also a free player and my server has already reset.

Leave a comment:

• Istanda
    replied
    watch a video for free diamonds.... quick and easy and it counts a recharge. That will give you 5 more shards, so im sure you will be able to get it by the end of today.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X