No announcement yet.

Current BR Drop: What It Means

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disagre all u want, im teling what is happening to me. Perhaps it has something to do with that i have Royal sword of ruin, and no other Royal parts.

Comment

Well since " they fix'd " The ring ... everyones br droped so it was bugged till now or what ?
      [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
      [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
        Has your Damage in WB, GB and Gauntlet dropped noticeably? I am talking average end damage and not a 1 time crappy hit.
        Yep. In WB my avg hit is close to half a million lower, Bosses in Aegis that while I couldnt beat I was at least getting close to now I am no where near beating, etc.

So while some people have gotten lucky in that the bug doesnt effect them as much due to their own builds for many of us our builds are severally hurt by this "visual" bug.

And if its a matter of it being "wrong" before and now its "right" that give an unfair advantage to users that were able to unlock Aegis or get further up the spire while it was the way it was before. So either it needs to go back to where it was or the Devs need to find a way to compensate only those negatively effected by this change (and it would have to be a hell of a lot more than that last compensation pack). Now I guessing fixing it and putting it back where it was will be a load less work than any other option.
        LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

People whining that others who could NEVER beat them suddenly are, others saying their average WB hits are down 500K.

500K...that is way more than a 60K BR loss. You got other issues lol.

A simple party change up, rebirth, evolved angel, improved guardian, better training, better weapons, etc could be an EASY reason why some are losing. 2 or 3 small changes popped me from 14-16 to 5-10 in CoM on my server. And they suddenly found they could no longer beat me....even 5 weeks later.

Many people have glass cannon builds. One change and the party crumbles.
          but but it's so much easier to blame it on a ''br bug'' rather than fix it by ourselves....

Comment

Whats a 3% bonus on 261331? I'm pretty sure is not +1 So yeah bug needs fixed not people need to work harder.

Comment

Yesterday I did 25 mln higher damage, on the world boss with 3 hits, than my average. Please fix the bug, my damage on world boss changed too much
              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
              everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
              logic.

Comment

low BR

HI....i lost 10k BR me to

Comment

3% is 7840.
                  7840 is much greater than 1

And that is only 1 buff. Add in the other 6 worship buffs(based off angels I've personally unlocked, users with more angels will obviously have more worship buffs available) as well as 5 guardian angel buffs that are all not being applied and the issue is amplified.

Comment

Working...
                  X