• Show
Clear All

• Sir EDGE Please make me clear about this to GTA or Devs

Click image for larger version

Name:	What is this.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	1753570

I saw this from conversation between burning and the GM or what ever, what i want to ask, is there any chance to transfer player to "JUMP" into different time zone? i mean, what i "Got" from this picture shown, that burning can move into Oceanic. Please make it clear this one, if this can Happen, i want to Retire thanks, because im "SICK" enough with the "BOTS" and now, i dealing with this "Transfer matter"

My question here is representative from other players also, in fact, i knew about this matter from my Guild friends.

• 2EASY4PLAYBOY
    replied
    Originally posted by R244375573
    I think there is more to that offer....

Why would the top player want to start over?
    Ya, i had the same question. and yes, only diamonds and vip lvl's, i just want to know further and need more info from them.

Leave a comment:

• bliztloa
    replied
    money power

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied
    Originally posted by 2EASY4PLAYBOY View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]95619[/ATTACH]

I saw this from conversation between burning and the GM or what ever, what i want to ask, is there any chance to transfer player to "JUMP" into different time zone? i mean, what i "Got" from this picture shown, that burning can move into Oceanic. Please make it clear this one, if this can Happen, i want to Retire thanks, because im "SICK" enough with the "BOTS" and now, i dealing with this "Transfer matter"

My question here is representative from other players also, in fact, i knew about this matter from my Guild friends.
    from the conversation, they only transfer diamonds and VIP level, not your complete character

Leave a comment:

• Cadis_Etrama
    replied
    i wonder just how much money it would take to make a request like that to dev..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X