X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R270833489
    started a topic Angels

Angels

We know that all angles until Nyssa give one PATK and one MATK and only Nyssa she gives (if you see on game) two ATK (without P-ATK and M-ATK). I have one disagreement with some players. I need to know if these ATK is only for warrior etc (no mage) or are regardless from hero that you put on these slots. I need answers from those that REALLY know. thanks.

• R270833489
    replied
    thanks, so i m right. These ATK are regardless from hero that you put on these slots. As you said if we put a mage in that slot, you get a MATK bonus and if the hero is ex: warrior or rogue or hunter, you get a PATK bonus. thank you very much. . Im sooooo right

Leave a comment:

• Istanda
    replied
    Originally posted by R270833489 View Post
    We know that all angles until Nyssa give one PATK and one MATK and only Nyssa she gives (if you see on game) two ATK (without P-ATK and M-ATK). I have one disagreement with some players. I need to know if these ATK is only for warrior etc (no mage) or are regardless from hero that you put on these slots. I need answers from those that REALLY know. thanks.
    It doesn't matter. Whatever ATK (P-ATK or M-ATK) you or your heroes use will be given to them. For example if you are a mage and you put yourself in that slot with a hero in the rouge class, you will get a MATK bonus and the hero will receive a PATK bonus.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X