Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wierd stuff in cross server

hello everyone

i just got out of a cross server and i really wonder if anyone can give me some more information here
    we were fighting against a person called *hades* he had a party with his main , hecate and glacia and he killed everyone single handed and never died ..
    i am not able to see his stats but a party like this has to be easely beaten .. so can anyone explain how ppl with 2mil br cant even beat him with his 800k?
    Give...But Never Give Up

Well built main, Hecate, Angels (deployed and guardians), and high level Cherubs. (quite possibly since they had their formation be Main + Hecate they probably have 2 very high level cherubs.) Also having only two characters probably renders full parties useless because it makes it almost infinite rage up for the main of that party since sub-heroes feed this person's main.

So yep probably fed everything to main and Hecate. (Gems, Gem Enhance, Runestones, Enhance, Enchant, etc)

nvm about that last part since you said you can't get their stats.
    Last edited by Solariai; 08-29-2014, 10:36 PM.
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by AISHIITERU View Post
      hello everyone

i just got out of a cross server and i really wonder if anyone can give me some more information here
      we were fighting against a person called *hades* he had a party with his main , hecate and glacia and he killed everyone single handed and never died ..
      i am not able to see his stats but a party like this has to be easely beaten .. so can anyone explain how ppl with 2mil br cant even beat him with his 800k?
      When you see someone lv60+ and still lugging ard a Glacia. First thing you should think is oh shi t, I am gonna get timed out and lose. And it seems like you actually did.

Glacia adds dodge to the front middle spot, the person you encountered is most likely a dodge build. Right now high dodge players range from 16k dodge to 21k dodge simply on their stats interface...The only way to beat them is pretty much having 12k-15k Hit on your ES or Amazon and hope that they hit when the person has no Aquarius aegis proc/Courage Shield proc.

Most likely your 2 million didn't go into CS that day expecting to fight a high dodge player so he didn't switch his gems. It is kinda pointless to stack that kinda gem for CS anyway...high dodge players are rare still.
      This is Eisia

Comment

hecate is the clue. my friend, 900k zerk lose to 600k br archer with only himself and hecate. 0 damage done to the archer. sounds weird eh...

ps= sometimes dodge will fail, and u need backup, hecate is good for this purpose.
        Last edited by XrosSlash; 08-29-2014, 11:43 PM.
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
        X