X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ_-_hell
    replied
    Originally posted by welcometofreakshow View Post
    dragon queen a way better than hecate as i remember from gtarcade forums she needs no rage to heal
    no rage heals 3 party members whit lowest HP I think at start 6% of char HP +75-85 of her MATK

Leave a comment:

• hunuot
    replied
    I would be concerned with putting too much emphasis on the rage engine by swapping hecate out for lunar priestess. you can't realistically get decent hit levels on all your secondary heroes, so if your rage engine is crippled and the opponent is dodge-tanking your entire team shuts down (except maybe your main and primary dps, who hopefully have proper hit levels).

Besides, the modern IRB2 requires two slots for rage heroes. Assuming you're also running a dps hero (which you are), adding a healer means you need to run one of the heroes in the front, which risks them being taken out early. If you try to make that front row hero tanky that just saps resources from your main+dps, and likely would be a drop in the water anyway.

I will admit though, after looking at it more I am impressed with Lunar's heal levels. I initially thought there was no way a straight percent MATK heal could compare to a percent max hp heal, but it seems like lunar would in fact heal for more than hecate at most levels. She's certainly tempting right now. That said, evolved hecate will blow her out of the water with the damage reduction buff.
    Last edited by hunuot; 10-27-2014, 01:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    plus guys soon we will get angel evoluation too. wait and see
    This might be nice. I am still on my healer problem, thought.

Leave a comment:

• welcometofreakshow
    replied
    plus guys soon we will get angel evoluation too. wait and see

Leave a comment:

• welcometofreakshow
    replied
    whole party

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    Light Envoy gets a evolution later.
    Like I said, I highly doubt that Lunar Priestess will get a evolution anytime soon seeing it just got released ( same as poseidon ).
    Yeah, I know. Still thought that the dragon might be her evolution, just by the looks. I don't mind waiting for evolve thought, just to know there will be one....

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Light Envoy gets a evolution later.
    Like I said, I highly doubt that Lunar Priestess will get a evolution anytime soon seeing it just got released ( same as poseidon ).

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    She looks quite a lot like Luna in design, I thought she is her evolved version.

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Her skills and when she'll appear is unknown.
    Only thing you can see at her is her stats.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    dragon queen a way better than hecate as i remember from gtarcade forums she needs no rage to heal
    But when is she coming? And who does she heal - whole party or only certain heroes?

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    That depends on your setup, class, spec, heroes you got, what you wanna go for, what do you want to do, etc.
    Yeah, I know. I am mystic, lvl 80, with LE, Nereida, Godless Wolf and djinni at the moment. Will think it over what I want to do, I can get from this HoC one of the small heroes - Valk, Astral hunter or Arcane....

Leave a comment:

• welcometofreakshow
    replied

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by osobena View Post
    Lol,sure they will get money from her. That's another reason I think Luna might be the healer for me - she is cheaper. Now I need to consider who to get as a 3d hitter....
    That depends on your setup, class, spec, heroes you got, what you wanna go for, what do you want to do, etc.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Lol,sure they will get money from her. That's another reason I think Luna might be the healer for me - she is cheaper. Now I need to consider who to get as a 3d hitter....

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    That depends when it will be, atm it's the small HoC I think.
    Pretty sure they'll update the game before HoC starts ( next one ), or they'll put her somewhere else to get, money only....who knows.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X