X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• osobena
    started a topic Hecate vs Lunar Priestess

Hecate vs Lunar Priestess

Who do you think is better, guys? Hecate needs no rage and have a little better base stats, but heals only 2 party members. Luna heals whole party, but needs 75 rage. Also Luna has 6 stars for growth, Hecate - 5 1/2. I am with a rage built and am at lost who to get....

• osobena
    replied
    http://s56-loa.r2games.com/share.php...05452808b0d663

Just to mention that the guy I am fighting with got hecate on the same HoC I got LE. Back then I couldn't even scratch him. Things change....
    Last edited by osobena; 10-30-2014, 01:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• welcometofreakshow
    replied
    as i mention above im care free player. i already know you can get a long term process but i dont care hope you got it.

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by welcometofreakshow View Post
    lol i m not type of person spend my bucks on pixels wont get hecate anyway i just mentioed about my opinion i didnt say i definatelly get hecate or sth im care free non casher and i really dont mind go with my orange healer really
    You didn't even read the entire topic then.
    1200 card lotto - hecate for every free player.
    Understood now?

Leave a comment:

• welcometofreakshow
    replied
    lol i m not type of person spend my bucks on pixels wont get hecate anyway i just mentioed about my opinion i didnt say i definatelly get hecate or sth im care free non casher and i really dont mind go with my orange healer really
    Last edited by welcometofreakshow; 10-29-2014, 05:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R252147405
    replied
    im ur stalker flakes123 ahaha! thanks for all the advice master!

Leave a comment:

• flakes123
    replied
    Originally posted by R252147405 View Post
    Flakes123 is my idol! believe me he's super xD!
    nooo it's you again! But you are my master!

Leave a comment:

• R252147405
    replied
    Flakes123 is my idol! believe me he's super xD!

Leave a comment:

• flakes123
    replied
    Oh saw it tnx!

Leave a comment:

• Painindaback
    replied
    Originally posted by flakes123 View Post
    Yes you are right healers for me are not that useful at the moment that's why i don't have any in the party. But like you also said "We are talking about who is better out of those 2"

Im building dodge and atk for main but hp and end for pve...dodge is useless at some levels (( Sanctuary totem? i hope that's not 100% that it will shield line of heroes.
    The % is based on lvls, but it doesn't reach 100%. You can check it in Totems Diagram. And it's a casher totem, just like the -/+ rage one. We'll probably get them soon in one of the upcoming events

Leave a comment:

• flakes123
    replied
    Yes you are right healers for me are not that useful at the moment that's why i don't have any in the party. But like you also said "We are talking about who is better out of those 2"

Im building dodge and atk for main but hp and end for pve...dodge is useless at some levels (( Sanctuary totem? i hope that's not 100% that it will shield line of heroes.

Leave a comment:

• flakes123
    replied
    tywm for information , think luna fits better with irbs if you use it. anyway i would go for hecate if i dont on irb and she will get upgrade soon.
    Yes get hecate and forget about TylerWin hahahahaha joke! Well, if your opponent has heroes that hit all party members maybe lunar is better but if it's focused on 2 or less then probably still hecate. It's not easy to improve MATK since you are also upgrading PATK of your damage dealers. But then again, it really depends on how you build your party. So deciding which is better is really up to you.

Leave a comment:

• welcometofreakshow
    replied
    tywm for information , think luna fits better with irbs if you use it. anyway i would go for hecate if i dont on irb and she will get upgrade soon.

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by osobena View Post
    1 - Astral Child + nereida

2 Light Envoy + Nereida
    Still haven't decided?

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    whats difference between irb1 and 2 really confused on this