X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    That's a normal hero from Enigma tavern, future updates.
    Any more info for her? She might be better than both Luna and Hecate, lol?

Leave a comment:

• foryouu
    replied
    snow queen even now on chineese servers serveral months after release it is just reward for rank 1 in cs tycoon . maybe u`l be lucky and it will be different here but she is really strong to be offered just as any other enigma tavern hero in a simple HoC

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by osobena View Post
    From Gtarcade's forums: Dragon Queen [ATTACH=CONFIG]110024[/ATTACH]

Wonder if that's Luna's evolve....
    That's a normal hero from Enigma tavern, future updates.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    As for hitters - I am waiting for Snow queen to be released. Think healer is good so my ragers live longer.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    From Gtarcade's forums: Dragon Queen Click image for larger version

Name:	20141013_520731413205706.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	182.1 KB
ID:	1699488

Wonder if that's Luna's evolve....

Leave a comment:

• foryouu
    replied
    didn`t hear anything about a lunar priestess evolve and indeed hecate will get 1 soon ... personally if i would have to choose between hecate and lunar priestess i would probably choose earthshaker or thunder lord(funny i know) considering everyone is going for kills i higly doubt any healer will be enough . now if u really decide to get a healer i think lunar priestess in any form of IRB is superior to hecate

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    On the other hand, Hecate is expected to get an Evolve version, do we know if Luna has one too?

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied
    he only gives rage to back row. imo, considerin yer party setup, nereida is better than divine hunter. you only need to upgrade nereida to +18 and LE to +21. with that setup, priestess is the perfect replacement fer djinni

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Just so to make it clear what I have : Light Envoy, Nereida, Godless Wolf and Djinni. And yes, Djinni need replacement as soon as possible. And another question that is bugging me is if Divine Hunter gives rage to whole party or only back row? Is he a good replace for Nereida or is he not?

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied
    with rage build, i would go fer priestess

Leave a comment:

Working...
X