Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	1761657

Here is the forge

Click image for larger version

Name:	forge.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	1761658

Errr...where is the swap for imperial gear??

Why do you need that? Or the better question is :
    If that weapon is for your main ( which you made a good mistake ), why did you make the dagger, and now want to exchange it?
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
      Why do you need that? Or the better question is :
      If that weapon is for your main ( which you made a good mistake ), why did you make the dagger, and now want to exchange it?
      What's your point? He wanna have the option to change the weapon which apparently cost a lot to obtain, so it's fair enough to have the exchange option available. I clearly didn't see them announce or put a headline before the Adv.Imperial weapon update was introduced, "Pick your Adv.Weapons carefully, it's non-exchangeable", anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom1987 View Post
        What's your point? He wanna have the option to change the weapon which apparently cost a lot to obtain, so it's fair enough to have the exchange option available. I clearly didn't see them announce or put a headline before the Adv.Imperial weapon update was introduced, "Pick your Adv.Weapons carefully, it's non-exchangeable", anywhere.
        I just don't see the reason.
        If it was meant for his claw, but then he wanted to exchange for staff/bow/sword ( depending on character ) then yes, but then again....it wouldn't surprise me to be like you said " Pick your Imperial Weapons carefully, it's non-exchangeable ".
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom1987 View Post
          in a away u are warned when u dont see the option to exchange already

Comment

That is the whole point...The description says it can be changed but the forge does not have the option
            That is why I am asking the question.

It is for my claw but I would like to change it for my earthshaker for a more better attack. It is not right to say at the weapon..."Yes you can swap"...then open the forge and see "Whooop...option missing"

Comment

Originally posted by CalCd View Post
              That is the whole point...The description says it can be changed but the forge does not have the option

It is for my claw but I would like to change it for my earthshaker for a more better attack. It is not right to say at the weapon..."Yes you can swap"...then open the forge and see "Whooop...option missing"
              All you can do is wait then.
              If it wasn't saying then it was your fault, but all you can do is have patience.

Comment

Originally posted by CalCd View Post

That description is just from Vidar weapon , not imperial , they just copied and paste it

Comment

Yeah, just like they fixed the evolved hero inherit. And if I were you Calcd, I would have waited till I upgrade my tier 1 hero weapon to tier 2, going for Adv.Imperial instead of Imperial upgrade. Just cost 20 more ungodly souls, which is worth every penny in the long run, with the passive and stat boost you get.

Comment

yeah...just hoping for fix. True...should have waited but was so overexcited that I quickly quickly made the weapon and then realised it was an imperial instead of advance...lol

Comment

It was the same when godly gear were released, took a while for xchange to be implemented so the lucky few were stuck with odin's blade for a while ( not that it mattered that much at the time since the healing was not working either... xD ). so yeah it will come... and it is going to be awesome...

Comment

Working...
                      X