Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

LoA Romance Hot Events

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have our events sound like a joke. When do we see an R2 event (besides 1-2 forum event in the past year, and a christmas tree event where we got seriously nothing as a reward ). When we see an R2 event where we can earn 350 free dias? And i mean R2 event not an event which is available for everyone else.

But im really mad coz the developers at Gtarcade set the 299 recharge hot event, coz many gtarcade players complained. They do not complain about the many many Gtarcade spec event they get, and Gtarcade vip club. **.
    Last edited by russellcrowe1; 02-13-2015, 07:54 AM.

Comment

So let's get this straight, GTA complains and gets their demands listened to, but when R2 complains they get told ''they never learn'' and basically told to **** off?

Boy, am I glad I joined game321 by a happy accident. I'd have had to leave long ago by now. We don't get most of these events eother, but when we do get them, ours are the best, so I can't complain personally. But R2 seem bent on being unfair as possible to its players, which would get anyone mad.
      Alanna
      Beserker lvl 73
      980K BR
      Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
      Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
      Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
      Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
      Mystic lvl 72
      1.1M BR
      Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
      Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
      Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
      Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
        People never learn.
        That's a GTA event, the question " Will we have it ? " is not even worth answering because everyone knows the answer.
        We have our events, they have theirs.
        That's how it was/is/will be.
        LOL brilliant.

When will people learn?

Simple answer when R2games stops posting events we can't do in our Hot Events, that's when people will learn because they won't have to ask.

Stop blaming the users for the errors of R2games.

People have already stop spending diamonds to the same degree they were stop annoying them further with comments like this.

Comment

Lucky you ShiraBrie, seems R2 is worst platform out there.

Comment

Ah R2 players, here's what you get - recharge any amount of dias (reward nerfed), recharge 299 dias (real reward), rose bargain (now became recharge 299 to get 999 roses), Joker(L) obtainable now for 80k points (Master of Poker), Precious event (no more free 150 dias), FB valentines sale (is actually a 90% raise), same old hot events - can you feel the love this valentines?

Comment

People never learn.
              That's a GTA event, the question " Will we have it ? " is not even worth answering because everyone knows the answer.
              -We learn it.
              -We knew we'll not get anything from this event.
              -we Knew we'll get nothing to complaints about it.
              -We knew we just get the same answer from Mods.
              -We knew we'll get 20k warsoul and 100k gold.
              @@@ Thank you @@@
              Forgotten Realm @ [S192-The Weeping Jungle]
              you can find me here, ↑
              InActive, Gold Organza, Azura.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
                Ah R2 players, here's what you get - recharge any amount of dias (reward nerfed), recharge 299 dias (real reward), rose bargain (now became recharge 299 to get 999 roses), Joker(L) obtainable now for 80k points (Master of Poker), Precious event (no more free 150 dias), FB valentines sale (is actually a 90% raise), same old hot events - can you feel the love this valentines?
                I hadn't realised they had raised Joker to 80K points in hot event.

No wonder we only have one player ranked in HOC, normally its a full list by now.

I expect it to be changed back next event or they carry on losing cash.

Comment

Originally posted by ActiveNick View Post
                  -We learn it.
                  -We knew we'll not get anything from this event.
                  -we Knew we'll get nothing to complaints about it.
                  -We knew we just get the same answer from Mods.
                  -We knew we'll get 20k warsoul and 100k gold.
                  @@@ Thank you @@@
                  We always need more warsoul to spend on....... no hang on

Comment

Originally posted by archiehem View Post
                    We always need more warsoul to spend on....... no hang on
                    ah, sorry. i forgot to write one more rewards: "chest". I mean chest of 10k warsoul.
                    Forgotten Realm @ [S192-The Weeping Jungle]
                    you can find me here, ↑
                    InActive, Gold Organza, Azura.

Comment

FIXED!

People never learn.
                      Moderators never learn.
                      If the question is not worth answering THEN DONT ANSWER instead of pissing off players with stupid answers or plain lies.
                      We DONT have our events, they have theirs. (but we DONT have OUR "any amount", we have THEIRS "299")
                      That's how it was NOT/is/will be (but not for long if your customers change platform, be warned ^^)

Different platforms will always have something different, not everything in common.
                      Different platforms will always have different REWARDS, just the cost ("299 dias" instead of "any amount") in common.

3 Threads with the same subject....sigh.
                      This thread will be merged.
                      3 equally worthless answers ... sigh.
                      The answers will be merged.

Comment

I felt cheated...

Comment

Gurothos i have one simple question

if they have their event and we have ours why the hell we have to recharge 299 dias now? because of GTA right so if they have their event and we have ours let them recharge 299 "anyway we cant recharge less then 499" til then it was oke they have tons of forum event and tons of other event and now they are getting even better reward from dias it became very unfair

Comment

I felt so stupid joining r2g platform and invest my 1st salary of 2015 to my new toon here on r2g...

I felt so cheated...

Comment

Originally posted by Tzapasa View Post
                              Gurothos i have one simple question

if they have their event and we have ours why the hell we have to recharge 299 dias now? because of GTA right so if they have their event and we have ours let them recharge 299 "anyway we cant recharge less then 499" til then it was oke they have tons of forum event and tons of other event and now they are getting even better reward from dias it became very unfair
                              Don't ask me that because I don't know.
                              The devs are from GTA, and their facebook game from what I know has the minimum recharge of 299.
                              Will ask about that if it can be changed or not, but more I cannot do.
                              As for the GTA event, they make their events, R2 make their events.
                              No platform is forced to do an event just because the other one did and the other one didn't ( or isn't planning to do ).

It's the first hour, of the first day
                              It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                              You were everything, and could have been
                              It's the first summer, of the first year
                              Today only rain, knocks on my window
                              And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                              It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                              Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                              Your arms can no longer warm me
                              A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Don't ask me that because I don't know.
                                The devs are from GTA, and their facebook game from what I know has the minimum recharge of 299.
                                Will ask about that if it can be changed or not, but more I cannot do.
                                As for the GTA event, they make their events, R2 make their events.
                                No platform is forced to do an event just because the other one did and the other one didn't ( or isn't planning to do ).
                                So as u stated in last 2 sentences R2 doesnt want to make events for own players. Thank you.
                                Also removed mobile recharge and never put it back despite players asking for it.
                                No R2 events at all so far. Each we had GTA had also.
                                Last edited by Ahmelyria; 02-13-2015, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X