Prices $$$

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prices $$$

So...When are you guys going to lower the prices on all these pixels? It's just getting ridiculous how unfair it is to those who can't afford to throw away hundreds of dollars a month if they want any chance to compete. I'm a medium casher myself, and I'm about done with this game honestly because of the greediness. There's only a few people on my server that cash as much or more than myself, and the rest is pretty much just fodder. These events are also getting out of control with how much is needed for advance prizes. It would be sad to see a good game have to go, but I've already been looking for my next hobby game, only the next one won't cost me as much as a car to compete.
    S146 Galvine

hehe just quit while your ahead it gonna get wrost

Comment

Originally posted by brotherhawk View Post
      So...When are you guys going to lower the prices on all these pixels? It's just getting ridiculous how unfair it is to those who can't afford to throw away hundreds of dollars a month if they want any chance to compete. I'm a medium casher myself, and I'm about done with this game honestly because of the greediness. There's only a few people on my server that cash as much or more than myself, and the rest is pretty much just fodder. These events are also getting out of control with how much is needed for advance prizes. It would be sad to see a good game have to go, but I've already been looking for my next hobby game, only the next one won't cost me as much as a car to compete.
      It's also ''unfair'' that you cashed in order to get advantage over light-casher and f2p, but you didn't thought of that , did you?

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
        It's also ''unfair'' that you cashed in order to get advantage over light-casher and f2p, but you didn't thought of that , did you?
        I made this thread mainly for those light cashers, so there's more competition in the game. And I ONLY cashed because if you don't, you're not going to compete with top players on server...that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by stevoski34 View Post
          I made this thread mainly for those light cashers, so there's more competition in the game. And I ONLY cashed because if you don't, you're not going to compete with top players on server...that simple.
          even if you cash you can't compete with top players on the server, because they are most likely hardcore cashers. You want to compete?try my server, top guy gets 80-100k pts every regular tycoon,600-1200 pts every wheel, 60k+ every Hoc and cashes pretty much every event. You won't be able to compete either. Also as I stated above, I don't find it fair neither that you have you cash to get advantage over the f2p, but you still do it, therefore my point remains the same

Comment

noone is asking you to CASH....

just play for fun....

Comment

Originally posted by R2770413 View Post
              noone is asking you to CASH....

just play for fun....
              ^ this

one should not have pride bigger than his pocket. you wont enjoy game that way :P
              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
              Magus Rynd

Comment

even if you cash you can't compete with top players on the server, because they are most likely hardcore cashers. You want to compete?try my server, top guy gets 80-100k pts every regular tycoon,600-1200 pts every wheel, 60k+ every Hoc and cashes pretty much every event. You won't be able to compete either. Also as I stated above, I don't find it fair neither that you have you cash to get advantage over the f2p, but you still do it, therefore my point remains the same
                This thread has to do with the prices they charge, so not sure why you continue to ridicule me. Let's try to keep this on topic please.
                S146 Galvine

Comment

The point we are trying to make here is don't even try to ask them to change. Play if you like, and if you feel like it asking too much, than don't play

Comment

Originally posted by brotherhawk View Post
                    This thread has to do with the prices they charge, so not sure why you continue to ridicule me. Let's try to keep this on topic please.
                    and your reason is ''It's just getting ridiculous how unfair it is to those who can't afford to throw away hundreds of dollars a month if they want any chance to compete''. the same way you say that, I disagree with changing prices, because then f2p would get sc.rewed even further away, medium cashers will always beat f2p after but hardcore will still be on the top.

Comment

As the game gets older, there are only more and more cash events. That's the way it works.

Comment

and i think most of you realize that the total recharge event has just gone up from 15k to 20k :P

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
                        "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

what server are sir?

Comment

Originally posted by anoldpromise View Post
                            what server are sir?
                            S4 gtarcade

Comment

S4 gtarcade
                              i see .. who's the top player there?

Comment

Working...
                              X