Team arena cs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team arena cs

completly unfair to newer players! you should put a max 3 lvl difference tween players (top and bottom) so that EVERY player has a chance to win not just a combined force of a lvl 50 with 2 lvl 30's

you, my friends, have a huge design flaw in game!

The Team Arena is set to level brackets. for example one bracket is if your team lvl (all 3 players lvl combined) is lvl 90-119. then the next one up is 120-149. most people make TA teams with players around their level to even things out, however sometimes players do make teams of 1 high lvl player and 2 lower lvl players. on my server im lvl 73 so im usually in the bracket of 210-239 and can win some but not all fights, however if i have low enough lvl players i could be in a team in the bracket of 180-209 and just about dominate with ease. TA isn't flawed its just all about your team lvl, not BR.

Comment

2 players lvl65-67 and one player lvl 40 has a chnace to get teams to win every match, but if someone create team with lvl 73 and 2 lvl 50 players we lose that match, TA is strategy, if you go in arena with same persons every day and you lose all the time, why you dont change something , or you can just try to do 5 by 5 matches with different teams
      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
      X