No announcement yet.

New Hero - Lunar Priestess

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have to wait and see but I highly doubt it will be free. This is R2games we're talking about. Basically they only have a select things already free. Then it's everything else that's added in the game needs to be paid for. It's the risk you get playing this game.

Comment

Originally posted by InverSe619 View Post
      according to that , the dark paladin had to be free to , but they decided to introduce him in hoc. nice , eh ?
      Are your eyes.....ok?
      If you look next to Luna's requirements, it only says "1500 ruby souls".
      And next to dark paladin it says "1200 ruby souls AND Dark Paladin Crest."

Comment

Originally posted by Istanda View Post
        Are your eyes.....ok?
        If you look next to Luna's requirements, it only says "1500 ruby souls".
        And next to dark paladin it says "1200 ruby souls AND Dark Paladin Crest."
        ... You shouldn't act like that if you don't know the whole truth.
        Prior to Dark Paladin being released, in that guide, both Luna and Dark Paladin had 1500 ruby herosouls as requirement. That's because it was written based on what it is on chinese version. Here, Dark Paladin got changed to a casher hero instead so there's a high possibility that Luna will be too. Since Dark Paladin didn't have his own crest due to being free on chinese version, they took Amazon Hunter' crest and forgot to rewrite it at start. Then they changed it to have Dark Paladin written on it, which in turn made it so Amazon Hunter's crest had Dark Paladin written on it as well, when she was released.
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

you cant really compare our servers to servers that have a whole year of running before our servers. unless someone played on the chinese servers when these heros first came out and can say they were free, there is a good chance when they were introduced they were cash heros and over time, some became free. just like some of the angels have become over the last few months and just like many things that you can buy in the real world. Want the newest car or tv or computer, spend lots of money for it, or wait and in time you can get it much cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
            you cant really compare our servers to servers that have a whole year of running before our servers. unless someone played on the chinese servers when these heros first came out and can say they were free, there is a good chance when they were introduced they were cash heros and over time, some became free. just like some of the angels have become over the last few months and just like many things that you can buy in the real world. Want the newest car or tv or computer, spend lots of money for it, or wait and in time you can get it much cheaper.
            Exactly.

... You shouldn't act like that if you don't know the whole truth.
            Prior to Dark Paladin being released, in that guide, both Luna and Dark Paladin had 1500 ruby herosouls as requirement. That's because it was written based on what it is on chinese version. Here, Dark Paladin got changed to a casher hero instead so there's a high possibility that Luna will be too. Since Dark Paladin didn't have his own crest due to being free on chinese version, they took Amazon Hunter' crest and forgot to rewrite it at start. Then they changed it to have Dark Paladin written on it, which in turn made it so Amazon Hunter's crest had Dark Paladin written on it as well, when she was released.
            Just because one or two examples of heros that were different in the chinese version, doesnt mean EVERYTHING is different.

Comment

That's totally different though. Buying a new car or tv isnt free to get and pay money to keep it longer For free to play games it's free to play and pay for extras. So you can't compare buying tvs or card to a game. It's totally different. Lastly, this is the only free to play company that makes it the casher and non casher gap so wide that it's basically impossible to do well with out cashing. R2 games is the most greediest gaming company alive and they can get away with since we havea group of people who spend 10 gs daily on there games. Even Nexon company which is also greedy is far less greedy than R2 games is. All other free to play gaming companies allow free players to get everything for free eventually. Here at R2 in all games they have there always something that costs a couple of grand to get. The best heros and angels in this game for example you need to shell out thousands of dollars. In Wartune if you want the best sylphs you need to spend thousands of dollars. It shouldn't be like that. Cashers should be able to get everything first, but non cashers should have a chance to get those prizes as well. It's impossible to do so.
              Last edited by Roblox88; 09-06-2014, 11:05 PM.

Comment

nothing is free, everything has requirements in order to obtain o.o its like a job, you do the work, then you get the items. if it was free, it might as well have a "Here's the icon for Moon Priest that you wanted, click collect now to get it!!" sign...just saying xD
                Last edited by SoniKrave; 09-07-2014, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SoniKrave View Post
                  nothing is free, everything has requirements in order to obtain o.o its like a job, you do the work, then you get the items. if it was free, it might as well have a "Here's the icon for Moon Priest that you wanted, click collect now to get it!!" sign...just saying xD
                  again dont compare real life scenerios with video games. Especially free to play games since 99% of the other gaming companies do not segregate cashers and non cashers by a huge gap. No gaming company free to play or pay to play segregates there players that much. Everything is obtainable either by hard work or cash. Where as this gaming company does not do that. I have no personal issue since I am not trying to be the best but just pointing out your flaws and ignorance. If you can name two other companies that are as greedy or greedier than R2 games then I will give you that but you can't since they're none.

Comment

Free to play, means you can play without paying to play...but it doesnt mean you can get every item in game you want as fast as anyone cashing to get it. Any game that has cash items will have a few items that are obtainable only by cashing. I have played a few other games before this that were worse with the needing to cash to be on top, which is maybe why I dont understand why everyone complains so much. So there are games out there worse than this. This game has almost every item available for non cashers if they play smart and save or are just patient. I say almost cause there is at least 1 angel (victoriana) and maybe 1 or 2 other things I cant think of that are pretty impossible to get if you dont cash or you are not a well built/high br non casher. And each month they are making more items rather easily obtainable for everyone to get. If the other games i had played made items obtainable like they are in this game, then I probably wouldnt have left. The only reason I compared to real life is because some might understand that better...this is a game but free to play doesnt mean you are going to have everything handed to you. You either put cash in to get it or you put time in and wait till you can get it.
                    Last edited by gemmi; 09-07-2014, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Free to play, means you can play without paying to play...but it doesnt mean you can get every item in game you want as fast as anyone cashing to get it. Any game that has cash items will have a few items that are obtainable only by cashing. I have played a few other games before this that were worse with the needing to cash to be on top, which is maybe why I dont understand why everyone complains so much. So there are games out there worse than this. This game has almost every item available for non cashers if they play smart and save or are just patient. I say almost cause there is at least 1 angel (victoriana) and maybe 1 or 2 other things I cant think of that are pretty impossible to get if you dont cash or you are not a well built/high br non casher. And each month they are making more items rather easily obtainable for everyone to get. If the other games i had played made items obtainable like they are in this game, then I probably wouldnt have left. The only reason I compared to real life is because some might understand that better...this is a game but free to play doesnt mean you are going to have everything handed to you. You either put cash in to get it or you put time in and wait till you can get it.
                      Well, I guess we'll see what will happen. On the chinese version has just been released a new free angel, so when the time comes we'll see if it will be free here as well.
                      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                      logic.

Comment

agree im a vip player but can't afford the amount they want us to pay to get these new hero's , wish they make more free hero's

Comment

we have a smart one here... well mr genious answer to this : " why r2games makes stuffs that are free on other publishers , obtainable here only with money?" . I am shure that other publishers are free to play too and are included in your description

Comment

What lies. What games have items specifically for cashers only? Only R2 games has that ****. No other free to play company does that. It's p2w yes but it isn't as bad since all items are eventually obtainable for everyone. Here it's virtually impossible not to unless you shell out 20gs a day. Not that I am complaining myself. So please no one be a smart *** and say "Don't like it. Then quit" or "stop whining" blah blah. I am just pointing out flaws on what people are stating about how it's "fair" for free to play games to have casher only items. Since that's definitely not fair nor does any other gaming company do that besides R2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                              What lies. What games have items specifically for cashers only? Only R2 games has that ****. No other free to play company does that. It's p2w yes but it isn't as bad since all items are eventually obtainable for everyone. Here it's virtually impossible not to unless you shell out 20gs a day. Not that I am complaining myself. So please no one be a smart *** and say "Don't like it. Then quit" or "stop whining" blah blah. I am just pointing out flaws on what people are stating about how it's "fair" for free to play games to have casher only items. Since that's definitely not fair nor does any other gaming company do that besides R2 games.
                              hmm really smart...if only u post in publisher's forum...

no other gaming company like R2? hmmm LOA avail in kabam, fb, kongregate.... so there r a lot...

I hate n complaining too at first but after while it really shows that its not pay to win but pay to get early...now I have most stuffs for free so things r gr8 now...

I dont have cashing heroes but even in chinese it's not free since day 1 released soooo just wait...
                              Originally posted by Henry Miller
                              There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                              S102-CoolBay
                              Immortals

Comment

Originally posted by QueenKuNika View Post
                                hmm really smart...if only u post in publisher's forum...

no other gaming company like R2? hmmm LOA avail in kabam, fb, kongregate.... so there r a lot...

I hate n complaining too at first but after while it really shows that its not pay to win but pay to get early...now I have most stuffs for free so things r gr8 now...

I dont have cashing heroes but even in chinese it's not free since day 1 released soooo just wait...
                                When im talking about other free to play gaming companies im not talking about LOA. To me R2 games, kabam, gtaracade, etc are all the same thing since all the events are more or less the same thing. Other games that are free to play though are not as greedy as LOA are. That's a fact. Lastly, it is pay to win since you don't have everything free nor is it possible to get everything free in this game. Some stuff are impossible to get free unless you spend a load to get it. That's not really right when it comes to free to play games. Nothing should be impossible to get. Nothing should be solely for cashers. In the chinese server Well I don't know much about that to be honest but from what I do know there are some things that are free that turned casher only here. That the chinese server is far more fair than over here.

Comment

Working...
                                X