• Show
Clear All

It wasn't really so bad, when wrong Fairy was displayed during battle
    The snow and ice,
    a green hill below;
    one more place
    I would like to go.

Comment

68k points for adv prizes in tycoon now wasn't that easy for alot of us to get 58k .............now they expect ppl to get 68k

Comment

Originally posted by Rubiana2 View Post
        Quit complaining, its not the first time some things have been obtained through a bug and in the past those bug obtained items were not taken away even after an outrage was shown by the players. Why should this be any different? As someone stated, there will be stronger, much more powerful, much more awesome Angels than Victoriana and eventually those level 85 Angels will be obtainable by everyone easily anyway. Level 90 approaches and that means so do level 90 Angels. Life goes on, get over it and move on with life or sit in the past and wallow over something you have no control over. Its your choice.
        So you're saying we shouldn't be complaining about hackers or people who abuse glitches for advantages? What kind of world do we live in where it's perfectly fine to break the rules. People make me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubiana2 View Post
          Quit complaining, its not the first time some things have been obtained through a bug and in the past those bug obtained items were not taken away even after an outrage was shown by the players. Why should this be any different? As someone stated, there will be stronger, much more powerful, much more awesome Angels than Victoriana and eventually those level 85 Angels will be obtainable by everyone easily anyway. Level 90 approaches and that means so do level 90 Angels. Life goes on, get over it and move on with life or sit in the past and wallow over something you have no control over. Its your choice.
          i dont give a *** about what you think ... alecta whas removed by devs for who illigal got her and vic should be as well
          S69 Foultusk Lair
          IGN Jm4nsk1
          Guild BloodOath
          Alliance BloodOath
          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by kokoos20 View Post
            no rage in epic gear still? claps good job devs
            there isnt supposed to be rage in the epic gear, thats the reason why it can be used in conjunction with any other of the other gear..you need to keep at least 1 lvl 70 ruin gear on to get the bonus, otherwise you lose it

Comment

Well some people can be down right rude for no reason lol
              Last edited by Rubiana2; 09-17-2014, 04:24 PM.
              Server: Victoriana's War [S10]
              IGN: Rubiana
              Level: 76
              Battle Rating: 821748
              Class: Paladin
              Guild: Guardians
              Clash Ranking Range: 2-5
              Domination Champion!

Comment

wait...so those with vic...get to keep her? O_O since they weren't removed on the 15th?

Comment

i dont give a *** about what you think ... alecta whas removed by devs for who illigal got her and vic should be as well
                  Keep barking
                  It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

I am saying that complaining won't get you anywhere. R2 will do what THEY want to do, regardless of what any of us players say or want. So why bother complaining? Its out of our control and nothing we do will change that. Not to mention Jm4nsk1, if you had taken advantage of the bug, you wouldn't even be here right now saying any of that and you know it. Hopefully they do something, but in the end, that is up to them, not us.
                    Server: Victoriana's War [S10]
                    IGN: Rubiana
                    Level: 76
                    Battle Rating: 821748
                    Class: Paladin
                    Guild: Guardians
                    Clash Ranking Range: 2-5
                    Domination Champion!

Comment

how they hell do you expect non cashers to hit 68k for any chance at ahytype of reward? I am only vip but no way i can recharge. Why do u keep raising the points? it isnt being considerate for the rest of us

Comment

hope the bug in team arena gets fixed soon almost missed my arena rage because ut kept telling me lof failed please refresh your browser

Comment

hi, is the world and guild chat working ? and i can't join in team arena
                          thankss
                          S 169 ING Leiru

Comment

68,000 points I think they want to eliminate the free players if 58k points was difficult 68 thousand only available to the very rich. r2games thanks for caring more for $ than for his players (I mean the players free)

Comment

68K points???is it really hard for non casher?? the answer is a big NO...why?? as a noncasher you will always save and plan for next big event such as this tycoon...they have given free darics for you to buy gemcards and save it for this day...me i skip server tycoon and buy only gem cards by darics at djinni shop and save all the cards i get from rose sending chests and the free century chests and the hot events? so now i have enough to make 50k points gempoints = 10k tycoon points everyday...meaning i have already 50k only in gemology not minding the other resources from doing tasks and fulfilling hot events....i guess you guys complains coz you aren't saving and i guess you are not noncasher with your behaviour...guys its simple...if you cant make it today then plan for the next...

Comment

hello devs and admins... if u decided to take away victoriana angel can u give what u already said that u will give once that angel is removed? u`ve said it will be taken away untill 15 th sept. but u took it on 19 sept. that thing made lots of ppl thinking that u won`t take it anymore so they inherited/upgraded victoriana.. that is my case also .. i had it 4 stars and 45 lvl , now that u took it away my BR got down 20 k ++.. so pls give us back the resourses that we spent. TY vm.

Comment

Working...
                                X