This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R29406461 View Post
    Marie from a few comments ago you are absolutely correct the secret to any Tycoon is storing up your Gem Cards...but what i'd like to know is who is 'sento2'. Why is he she or it the only person on the ranked board whose character you cannot look at?. At the moment I am ranked 2nd behind it (I can only assume its either a hack or a house account) in gemology and I'm pretty annoyed if it turns out its simply a ploy to make Niddog/XDeathX/Harven and the usual suspeacts pay more to win a gay male Angel. So R2...either show Sento2's stats or kick it before this Tycoon ends. Up to you, otherwise if it is a house account you are breaking several laws.
    Are ya harveen? (if ur not, sorry, im just a fan XD)

But this ''sento2'' is shifty. harveen has won 4 tycoons in a row to my knowledge, maybe more, and its not like him to be beaten :P strange someone should crop up in 1 tycoon and beat him lol.
    Alanna
    Beserker lvl 73
    980K BR
    Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
    Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
    Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
    Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
    Mystic lvl 72
    1.1M BR
    Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
    Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
    Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
    Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Originally posted by R29406461 View Post
      Marie from a few comments ago you are absolutely correct the secret to any Tycoon is storing up your Gem Cards...but what i'd like to know is who is 'sento2'. Why is he she or it the only person on the ranked board whose character you cannot look at?. At the moment I am ranked 2nd behind it (I can only assume its either a hack or a house account) in gemology and I'm pretty annoyed if it turns out its simply a ploy to make Niddog/XDeathX/Harven and the usual suspeacts pay more to win a gay male Angel. So R2...either show Sento2's stats or kick it before this Tycoon ends. Up to you, otherwise if it is a house account you are breaking several laws.

well said and i totaly agree !!
      S69 Foultusk Lair
      IGN Jm4nsk1
      Guild BloodOath
      Alliance BloodOath
      lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

They say when SPECIAL ITEMS ARE GREAT BUT WHEN EVERYONE HAS THEM....THEY ARE NO LONGER SPECIAL... This CS Tycoon is TOO LONG... lets half the server qualify then the prizes are no longer special or of great value.... thanks for destroying it in the hopes of making more money for your game.....

Comment

Originally posted by FLETCH42 View Post
          They say when SPECIAL ITEMS ARE GREAT BUT WHEN EVERYONE HAS THEM....THEY ARE NO LONGER SPECIAL... This CS Tycoon is TOO LONG... lets half the server qualify then the prizes are no longer special or of great value.... thanks for destroying it in the hopes of making more money for your game.....
          are you really that greedy? let everyone have it :P, so long as you can still kick their ***, does it matter?
          Server 191 Dread Island IGN: Silena

AVE ATQUE VALE

Comment

Originally posted by toxicode95 View Post
            djinni merchant's by far the most easiest way to get those cards, I did 20k only twice in this tycoon and I'm already at 68k now
            well yeah i'm barely made it, but at least I don't use more than 130x10 energy cards that's for sure
            130card for 40k gemology?

Comment

Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post
              Are ya harveen? (if ur not, sorry, im just a fan XD)

But this ''sento2'' is shifty. harveen has won 4 tycoons in a row to my knowledge, maybe more, and its not like him to be beaten :P strange someone should crop up in 1 tycoon and beat him lol.
              harveen losed also 1st place if dont wrong last tycon

and sento2 is fom garcade where peoples got problem to show stats, lot of peoples got that
              always wil apair new players bug casher to hunt first place
              i remember last cs tycon some1 lev 70+ with lev 40 set and only lev 5 gems was got over 300k point in tycon( hard to believe some1 played til lev 70+without spend 1 dia and then to spend few k.but never knwo how peoples thinking )

Comment

Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
                130card for 40k gemology?
                yes, i did 40k with 130 card
                Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Working...
                X