X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R272632965
    replied
    They are in rush to make new server so new, old and more player will cash to be part of the best players on that server, but they give a *** to fix anything in the game, because that has time.. more than half server are all dead, but still make new server... go to hell, never played such a broken game, but I still do, question just for how long..

Leave a comment:

• terr0324
    replied
    admin u done

Leave a comment:

• Zivatar
    replied
    But still its saying that i do not have any character... little bit worried about things like that

Leave a comment:

• DreamCatcherNL
    replied
    uhm.... where S216 ?? =/ i see most servers up again but S216 aint =/

Leave a comment:

• R256272673
    replied
    Those servers begging for merger we need a merger on our server s80 but as long as some one is spending the quota of what they need to leave server alone it will not merge

Leave a comment:

• R258077753
    replied
    4 hrs over...can we have a back up about Maintenance...also the list of server is not complet s 90 also down ...but not in the list....
    lupilucio the Lords S90

Leave a comment:

• GodessPain
    replied
    Hi ! I am a S170 player and i have a ,,robot" name...verry unhappy name.R2.........I thing is just a randomised name.However...if Silver Shore(S170) is in maintenances, can somebody change my name? Please. I am a girl with a Stars War robot nickname.
    Thank u.

Leave a comment:

• Tamarc
    replied
    Server 81 needs a fix also, players disappear in a mysterious way.
    Maybe its better if people stay in a server instead of jump every new server trying to be the best for 3 days and move to the new server.
    As long as players keep doing that and donate there they will change nothing.

Too bad the server-hoppers ruin it for the more loyal players

Leave a comment:

• R258077753
    replied
    i agreat with shivaa i play on the same server and last TT there was only 3 Team from this server....that mean around 15 player.....you can tell is true but so long that ppl spend on this server there is not reason to merge....but otherweise if more ppl play on the same server that make that challenge bigger and to be in the top rank you have to spend.....cause at a certain point ppl playing in weak server start to be hangry to spend money and haven't any real confrontation....and playing also with same player-
    Lupilucio The Lords Server S 90.

Leave a comment:

• toxicode95
    replied
    Originally posted by Zivatar View Post
    Grrr... Still off... hope a lot new things will be in...
    it's maintenance not update

Leave a comment:

• Zivatar
    replied
    Grrr... Still off... hope a lot new things will be in...

Leave a comment:

• LMA_Rognar
    replied
    Originally posted by osobena View Post
    3 so far, at least another hour to wait.
    thanks a lot

Leave a comment:

• LetdaYuda
    replied
    server 159 need merge. just +/- 10 player active. just 1 guild have active member. so please give us a merge. thx

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by LMA_Rognar View Post
    Just tried to log in.How many hours is this already going on?
    3 so far, at least another hour to wait.

Leave a comment:

• terr0324
    replied
    tell me what time to play today???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X