Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] League of Angels 9/26 Server Maintenances

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

102 still not working

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyWind View Post
      please merger us s 14 alecta thriumph we are dying waiting and waiting. ( another maintennis , and continue with mainbadminton"joke for indo")
      maindbadminton? mainpetakumpet lebih bagus
      IGN
      F a m o u s i s t a

mystic
      s229 highwall peaks
      r2games

Comment

tell me what time to play today???
        terrenz24

play in (S-111 kingdom of giants) league of angel

Comment

Originally posted by LMA_Rognar View Post
          Just tried to log in.How many hours is this already going on?
          3 so far, at least another hour to wait.
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

server 159 need merge. just +/- 10 player active. just 1 guild have active member. so please give us a merge. thx

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
              3 so far, at least another hour to wait.
              thanks a lot

Comment

Grrr... Still off... hope a lot new things will be in...

Comment

Originally posted by Zivatar View Post
                  Grrr... Still off... hope a lot new things will be in...
                  it's maintenance not update
                  Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                  -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                  -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                  -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                  -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

i agreat with shivaa i play on the same server and last TT there was only 3 Team from this server....that mean around 15 player.....you can tell is true but so long that ppl spend on this server there is not reason to merge....but otherweise if more ppl play on the same server that make that challenge bigger and to be in the top rank you have to spend.....cause at a certain point ppl playing in weak server start to be hangry to spend money and haven't any real confrontation....and playing also with same player-
                    Lupilucio The Lords Server S 90.

Comment

Server 81 needs a fix also, players disappear in a mysterious way.
                      Maybe its better if people stay in a server instead of jump every new server trying to be the best for 3 days and move to the new server.
                      As long as players keep doing that and donate there they will change nothing.

Too bad the server-hoppers ruin it for the more loyal players

Comment

Hi ! I am a S170 player and i have a ,,robot" name...verry unhappy name.R2.........I thing is just a randomised name.However...if Silver Shore(S170) is in maintenances, can somebody change my name? Please. I am a girl with a Stars War robot nickname.
                        Thank u.

Comment

4 hrs over...can we have a back up about Maintenance...also the list of server is not complet s 90 also down ...but not in the list....
                          lupilucio the Lords S90

Comment

Those servers begging for merger we need a merger on our server s80 but as long as some one is spending the quota of what they need to leave server alone it will not merge

Comment

uhm.... where S216 ?? =/ i see most servers up again but S216 aint =/

Comment

But still its saying that i do not have any character... little bit worried about things like that

Comment

Working...
                                X