Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October for me means, seeing all the little kids dressed up with happy faces and running around like nuts getting candy..It also means winter is coming but on the flip side of that...Fireplace time IGN: goobergirl
    Server: s92-Endless Sea

Comment

• Love the start of cold weather!

IGN: niceyabos
      Server: S213- City of Gallows

Comment

• OCTOBER is the month of enjoyment......a little hot, a little rain & a little cold...when in mixes too much fun... )
        IGN : princecharm
        Server: s25 - Youths Harvest
        Last edited by R248485897; 10-17-2014, 01:34 AM. Reason: to add in game name & server name

Comment

• October is special to me because there's this special someone I liked for so long who confessed to me [last year, month of October]. The part I remember most clearly, was sitting on a rock with him and just watching the sunset. He's my bestfriend and at that time, I had a boyfriend. Me and my ex-boyfriend had a problem that time. So I come to see my bestfriend to seek advice and comforting. After I told my guy bestfriend about the problem, we argue a little. Why do I love that jerk of a boyfriend of mine, or why can't I break up of that kind of guy. I walked out but he chased after me and pulled me back. He hugged me and spill his confession right away.

I liked my guy bestfriend for so long, so the confession got a bit of an impact until now. I break up with my boyfriend for 5 years, and my guy bestfriend happened to break up with her girlfriend too. If we're really meant for each other, guess we'll trust our fate to decide that.

IGN: Kraione
          Server: S107 -Trail of Vines
          IGN: Kraione
          SERVER: S107 Trail of Vines

Comment

• October is the month after September or before November... ^^

IGN : Harutora
            Server 163 Arcane Swamp

Comment

• October means beer is everywhere including my stomach.

IGN: Akayla
              Server: 221 Ashen Waste

Comment

• October is the spooky month, i love the dark, cool atmosphere around it.
                And of course i love Halloween xD

IGN: Noblesse
                SERVER: [S222] Cinderwood

Comment

• IGN: Tiki
                  Server: S174 - Copper Coast

October to me means, autumn and beautiful tree leaves changing colours, while kids are in costumes trick or treating! Hockey season also starting so that's also a plus,,, Go HABS Go!!!!

Comment

• October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.. :-D

IGN:Benzayb
                    Server:S208 Sapphire Coast

Comment

• I used to run a haunted house for special needs children and adults all proceeds went to them for trips or retreats they even got to go on a disney cruise. When i think of October I remember all of the kids and adults we helped and the great things we were able to do for them. I did it for 18 yrs all volunteer from march till October the best thing about it was seeing the smiles on there faces I love October!

Karmasevil1
                      S183 Pilgrims Tavern

Comment

• In October the cold starts, is the prelude to a lovely holiday, Halloween, Christmas... family gatherings to share, I love it!

IGN:Thiel
                        Server: s164-Frost Fortress
                        Alma
                        Server S313 Briarwall Forest

Comment

• October is a great month. A month of my angel in my life, my Girlfriend, and Autumn is a great sesson that we have.

IGN: Jhoy
                          SERVER: [S215]The Four Cities

Comment

• October for me is 37 years since my parrents got married

IGN Nightsong
                            [S32] Cloud Canyon

Comment

• For me, October means happiness..haha
                              IGN: yunapanget
                              Server: S1-Nocturna's tear

Comment

• October, the winter is coming. I like to see the frost fall down the street. People wear a warm clothes and hug together to make warm, make sweet kiss to make a fire in their heart.
                                I think this season is so great

IGN: ICHI
                                Server: S172 Jade Valley

Comment

Working...
                                X