Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Announcement] Compensation for Logins and Tycoon Rewards Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Compensation for Logins and Tycoon Rewards Issues

Dear Angels and Heroes,

We sincerely wish to apologize for the server login issues as well as the Tycoon 14:00 and 22:00 Ranking rewards issues you encountered recently. We have worked hard to resolve these issues as quickly as possible and are very sorry for any and all inconvenience caused. Players can now collect compensation via the in-game Hot Events panel until 10/21 23:59 (Server Time).

We will do our best to keep these issues from occurring again, and thank you for your understanding and patience.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA Compensation 01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	1758643
    Enjoy LoA!
    R2Games LoA Ops Team

• Diamondixi
    replied
    Cannot log into server 19 - Fortuna's Folly. This is the second day that this is happening even with clearing my cache and cookies. Please advise on what I should do.

Receiving errors 15071 and 15072 with every login attempt.
    Last edited by Diamondixi; 10-23-2014, 11:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tweakley
    replied
    I am 5k short on points to rank for bare minimum. Would love if minimum was lowered so that I can finally get the weapon and ring. Lost out on points with the glitches and now a little flustered that I spent so much on gem points and spent diamonds that I cannot recover. Thankies.

Leave a comment:

• terr0324
    replied
    no points in tycoon

Leave a comment:

• autumnLady
    replied
    Here's my suggestion.. Please don't do any update during tycoon days if you can't handle it and/or not going to give a pure material as compensation. Thank you. You see, I can't online all day long just to wait the game getting fixed. I hope you can do better next time.
    Last edited by autumnLady; 10-23-2014, 09:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• amgmag51
    replied
    yeah right so you put them in chests so they don't count towards tycoon when they were suppose to from the get go not a comp to me for tycoon a freaking joke! Find a programmer that knows what the heck they are doing maybe your game would work!

Leave a comment:

• vanjorie
    replied
    why do it have to be dc..!

Leave a comment:

• Brooklyn1234
    replied
    I don't know if this happend to you also, but i lost 14k points in tycoon last night... it's imposible... i should have now 45k tycoon points but i only have 30k ... can someone help me with those points or is useless?!?

Server : s216 abyss of sinthis
    Name : Alessia

Leave a comment:

• badman237
    replied
    Hello ..

Servers are not lagging much now but the login issue is still not fixed .. I hope u can fix this asap we are missing so many events and this compensation is not at all enough for what we have missed ..

Please fix login issue of Server S190 - Scattered Mountains ...
    Last edited by badman237; 10-22-2014, 03:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R223284322
    replied
    yay working again thankyou

Leave a comment:

• R273775893
    replied
    please not chest for compensation, we only need the lost tycoons points
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• kaimstr
    replied
    thanks my game is working fine now

Leave a comment:

• zHanzo
    replied
    Back Improved Ty Loa Team

Leave a comment:

• lOMGlImmortal
    replied
    today is again much problems :@:@:@ we can't do zodiac alsow we can't do dayly quests !!! what about it?

Leave a comment:

• wiesnu
    replied
    again cannot login to game...something happen again???

s220 sea of kora
    IGN : Legolas

Leave a comment:

Working...
X