League of Angels System Update 10.23 - Prepare for Halloween 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels System Update 10.23 - Prepare for Halloween 2014

Halloween is creeping up! League of Angels will celebrate the special festival with all Heroes and Angels by introducing a ton of new surprises! Check below to see all the spooky update content!

The update will occur on October 23rd for S1 and S2. All other servers will be updated later on October 23rd. This update should not disturb game play, and players should simply refresh the page to see new content and changes once the update is done. Read on for details!

New Halloween Loading Screen

Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA Halloween loading screen - 650.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	1758690

Halloween Theme Event - Happy Halloween (Unlocks at Lvl. 35, Duration: 10/25 - 10/31)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Happy Halloween.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	295.0 KB
ID:	1758663

A long time ago Pumpkin Head defeated an evil witch whose Tarot Cards were wreaking havoc upon unfortunate souls. Those who would dare touch the cards became so addicted to the magic within that they would play until they died of exhaustion. Now these cards have appeared throughout the land once again, do you dare flip the cards and to reap the rewards while resisting the magic within?

New Heroes
    New Hero - Lunar Priestess
    New Hero - Poseidon

New Fairies
    New Fairy - Pumpkin Head
    New Fairy - Witching Cat

New Mounts
    New Mount - Smoldering Steed
    New Mount - Magic Broom

New Wings - Bat Wings

How do players obtain the special items?
    Players can get various Pumpkins from the World Boss dungeon and various Hot Events. These Pumpkins can be used to exchange for special mounts, fairies, wings, fashion and other rare Halloween items in the Halloween Shop. The Pumpkins you obtain will also increase your points and Pumpkin Spirit level which allow you to collect extra rewards in the Pumpkin Spirit interface. For more special events, check the Happy Halloween event interface in-game!

Optimizations
    - Updated the description for Majestic Steed Soul (Changed to: You MUST have Royal Steed first), so as to avoid misunderstanding.

Bug Fixes
    - Fixed the skill bugs of the Archangel's Helm and Seraph's Helm.
    - Fixed the incorrect description for Floe Hunter Soul.

Click here for more details about League of Angels’ Spooktacular Halloween 2014!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

• gemmi
    replied
    Originally posted by haploid View Post
    what is the difference in mechanics (how to increase xp and level) between pumpkin spirit and point rewards in Happy Halloween ?
    pumpkin spirit points is based on how many pumpkins your entire server collects, point rewards are your individual points from just you collecting pumpkins

Leave a comment:

• haploid
    replied
    what is the difference in mechanics (how to increase xp and level) between pumpkin spirit and point rewards in Happy Halloween ?

Leave a comment:

• Zivatar
    replied
    Sadly our server is really not active... we are behind others badly... an event should be for everyone equally.

If the GMs not marging servers in this case they should compensate us for being behind the others. Some got already tons of green and orange pumpkins so they are much ahead. I consider myself a heavy donator and i like my own server and do not want to transfer to a more active one.

Please make the event equal.

Leave a comment:

• R256523549
    replied
    Originally posted by R227319018 View Post
    What reward do you think you should get, for playing the game for free and just congesting server bandwidth? Tell me, what does a free to play player deserve from a company that is a business, hmm, logic tells me, nothing special that a casher should get.

Yeah because casher dont get enough blown down there ***** right? And i bet you are one ofthem. You know this guys who spend hundreds of dollars for events. Lets just see what casher got Hecate and soon her evolution will be available for cashers only of course. Now the Moon Priest is released and who get her? RIGHT Casher. And when we look in the GT Arcade Forums we see that a upgraded char for Hecate will come too. That Healer will heal 3 Members and for much more then Hecate. Then there will be other event chars who only casher get. If i remember right 2 crazy yellow chars, a tank who will be so insanely hard to kill that normal users or little casher (who only cash for vip and a little bit for events or so) could just give up when they see him and another 4 or 5 incredible damage dealers who will be so much stronger then any free hero out there. Is it so hard to give free users a red healer that they at least keep up a little? And what happen to the game if all free users and low cashers quit? What do you think? I just say good luck with CS and Team Arena. Will take some time to find matches. And now to your last words: "Tell me, what does a free to play player deserve from a company that is a business, hmm, logic tells me, nothing special that a casher should get". So you want to compare free user and little casher with casher or high casher? Are you fuckng kidding me? Just look in the Enigma Tavern, Angel list or Mount List. Whenever the non casher get an upgrade like Aoeda or so the upgrade for casher is much higher (Mikaela, Pandora, Raphael, Athena). And look on every server in the rankings. Isnt it so that the cashers always hold the top places without any problems against anyone else? In my eyes they get more then enough. And one is for sure, if all cashers quit the game or all non casher and low casher had the same consequence. The game will die because without non or low casher the game will have not enough player. And when all casher leave the developer would think they dont get enough money and maybe would end the game.

Leave a comment:

• R227319018
    replied
    Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
    Sooo i looked in the Enigma Tavern and what did i see? Moon Priest costs 1500 ruby souls and Lunar Priests Icon. So its not for free. Man is that nice. Isnt so that the casher already have Hecate. Now they get this Healer too? And we free user have what? Djinni? Celestial Maiden? I never saw such a bad joke!
    What reward do you think you should get, for playing the game for free and just congesting server bandwidth? Tell me, what does a free to play player deserve from a company that is a business, hmm, logic tells me, nothing special that a casher should get.

Leave a comment:

• badman237
    replied
    Happy Halloween

Leave a comment:

• toxicode95
    replied
    Originally posted by RazMaddy View Post
    what has happened to the fairys we already had, they have disappeared also with this update.
    they've been long gone since merge

Leave a comment:

• RazMaddy
    replied
    what has happened to the fairys we already had, they have disappeared also with this update.

Leave a comment:

• DJ_-_hell
    replied
    Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
    Sooo i looked in the Enigma Tavern and what did i see? Moon Priest costs 1500 ruby souls and Lunar Priests Icon. So its not for free. Man is that nice. Isnt so that the casher already have Hecate. Now they get this Healer too? And we free user have what? Djinni? Celestial Maiden? I never saw such a bad joke!
    they said that they will be in event later so they could be free (Luna and poseidon) I dont think its HoC but all is posible

Leave a comment:

• chrysalizzz
    replied
    Originally posted by DRcipi View Post
    stop releasing new updates fix Zodiac Blitz there many ppl who have problems finishing it

" http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Database-Error "
    they will keep ignoring us...they will fixed only to those like burning, phoenix etc...

Leave a comment:

• R269417957
    replied
    I'm not finding the Halloween shop on my game page. I've refreshed twice....I guess I can try again.

Leave a comment:

• R269417957
    replied
    You need to make your screen smaller and it will show up.

Leave a comment:

• DRcipi
    replied
    stop releasing new updates fix Zodiac Blitz there many ppl who have problems finishing it

" http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Database-Error "

Leave a comment:

• chrysalizzz
    replied
    r2 before you update something or launch a money event,,,,PLEASE FIXED FIRST THIS DATABASE ERROR IN ZODIAC AND DUNGEON BLITZ PLEASE....so eager to get and suck money yet SO LAZY TO FIXED ERROR...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X