Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Visit Angel Exclusive, Take Home an Angel!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• analily69
    replied
    I realize $5 is a lot for some people, but also there have been a lot of free angels recently compared to the beginning so if you can't afford to get Styx, it won't make a big difference in your strength. Overall I think LoA does a good job of giving free players a lot of options and they can compete even with many cashers. But some people seem to complain that if everything isn't free then free players can't compete with cashers. Free players are not supposed to be able to compete with cashers, that's why cashers cash. Free players should be competing with other free and light cashers and for that it doesn't matter if angel event is $5 this time.

They have made it easier for free players to get enigma heros by putting aces in master of poker event, free players now get free CD for loop quests, more free gear and mounts in tycoon, angel events. A few months ago we had none of those. I'm not trying to defend R2, but I don't think they are as bad as some people complain about.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by analily69 View Post
    I like free events as much as everyone, but just because 1 event doesn't have any totally free rewards doesn't mean all others will require cash (at least not yet). There have now been two "Precious" events that gave away 200 or 300 diamonds. If you saved those you would probably have enough for Styx.

If you are physically unable to recharge diamonds, meaning electronic payment is not available to you then you have a legitimate gripe. If you are capable of making electronic payments, then spending on a few diamonds here and there should not be a big deal to support a game you likely spend hours playing each day. I have no intention of recharging 5000 diamonds or more for an angel, but if I really want Styx, I don't see a problem recharging 500 diamonds.

Also for those who have free recharge offers available, you can do more than the 1 or 2 diamond video offers. I've seen numerous people in the forum say they support their VIP subscription with free offers.
    Making 699 dias for a month from free offers and making 500 for one day are two different things. I do make my VIP but no way I can do enough offers to get Styx....

And you are forgetting that we are all from different countries, different currencies and life standards. For some of us 5$ are a lot to pay for a game.
    Last edited by osobena; 10-24-2014, 02:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• analily69
    replied
    Of course if every or most events start requiring a 500 diamond recharge then I would be upset. I would also say that "recharge" should be replaced with "recharge or spend" so that those with diamonds can use what the already have recharged previously.

Leave a comment:

• analily69
    replied
    I like free events as much as everyone, but just because 1 event doesn't have any totally free rewards doesn't mean all others will require cash (at least not yet). There have now been two "Precious" events that gave away 200 or 300 diamonds. If you saved those you would probably have enough for Styx.

If you are physically unable to recharge diamonds, meaning electronic payment is not available to you then you have a legitimate gripe. If you are capable of making electronic payments, then spending on a few diamonds here and there should not be a big deal to support a game you likely spend hours playing each day. I have no intention of recharging 5000 diamonds or more for an angel, but if I really want Styx, I don't see a problem recharging 500 diamonds.

Also for those who have free recharge offers available, you can do more than the 1 or 2 diamond video offers. I've seen numerous people in the forum say they support their VIP subscription with free offers.

Point is EVERYTHING does not have to be free or have a free reward.

Leave a comment:

• Pestritu
    replied
    the time has come..... R.I.P LoA...... those free things keep the servers alive...not 2-3 players that pay to play ....

Leave a comment:

• R268162977
    replied
    Yall are fools for making this a cash event. Give back any recharge.

Leave a comment:

• russellcrowe1
    replied
    I cant remember on any event where free ppl couldnt did anything till now. We always get some free vouchers, spins, etc. But u did it now, offically brought in the game the only cash event. Good job. /sarcasm
    Last edited by russellcrowe1; 10-24-2014, 05:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Party is over, no more free angels.

Leave a comment:

• R246637821
    replied
    omg recharge 499 diamonds for styx!where is recharge any amount?its too mach

Leave a comment:

Working...
X