League of Angels System Update Nov. 27th - Hero Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels System Update Nov. 27th - Hero Skills

In this week's update we'll be introducing a new Hero Skills function! This will allow players to upgrade Heroes’ skills for even greater stat bonuses. Plus, we’ll be introducing a new evolved Hero, an awesome new outfit and a powerful pair of wings! Read on for details.

S1 and S2 will be updated first on November 27th. All other servers will be updated later on November 27th. This update should NOT disturb game play, and players should simply refresh the page to see new content and changes once the update is done.

New Function - Hero Skills
    Click Train to view the Hero Skills panel, select one of your Heroes and then select a Hero skill to upgrade. Use Blessed Stones to increase upgrade EXP and light up stars. Light up enough stars to increase the skill’s level. The higher a skill’s level, the greater the stat bonuses you will earn!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hero Skills panel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	212.5 KB
ID:	1761858
    New Hero - Messenger of Darkness (Evolved from Light Envoy)

Name:	loa_hero_Messenger of Darkness.jpg
Size:	271.1 KB
ID:	1761859

New Wings - Wings of Vengeance

Name:	loa_Wings_Wings of Vengeance.jpg
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	1761860

New Fashion - Deadly Shadow

Name:	Deadly Shadow Outfit.png
Size:	688.9 KB
ID:	1769588

New Items
    • Spiritsoul Totem Chest (Ruby) and Fire Totem Chest (Ruby) which can be obtained from events.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

The new Hero skills are deadly!

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
      ya skills are epic... the only thing I can't get: why blesed stones are needed for them (
      Exactly what I was wondering too, why not using warsouls like for main? Bit of a shame to spend bless stones into that when you already needs a lot for upgrades...

Comment

after that update, we in s214 cant chat to world and guild. please help us, ty

Comment

Warsoul would be much better for sure )

Comment

Originally posted by Zivatar View Post
            Warsoul would be much better for sure )
            Seeing max level is 89 atm, if level 90 comes and new skills, what will people say? Why warsouls when we need to upgrade our level 90 skills.
            As far as I see, I'm glad they added the skills, and using the bless stones, like I said before too " I'd rather use them on skills than upgrading a mount to +20 " cause it can cost me around 2.000-5.000 blesstones, even more, and for +x% stats? Not worth my time.
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
              Seeing max level is 89 atm, if level 90 comes and new skills, what will people say? Why warsouls when we need to upgrade our level 90 skills.
              As far as I see, I'm glad they added the skills, and using the bless stones, like I said before too " I'd rather use them on skills than upgrading a mount to +20 " cause it can cost me around 2.000-5.000 blesstones, even more, and for +x% stats? Not worth my time.
              Well im using my stones for skill upg also. You are right that 1 lvl does not count much.

Comment

Or so much for that matter.....

Comment

Well im using my stones for skill upg also. You are right that 1 lvl does not count much.
                  Once hero's upgrade reaches +15 it unlocks the 3rd last passive skill, so I'm guessing after +15 ( let's say +16 to be a mount skill/hero skill upgrade also ) it's no use to upgrade it further if you want more benefits to your char in hp/attack/etc.
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

I just hope that i can get more and more blessed stones! I needed tons... now i need mega amount of stones...

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                      Once hero's upgrade reaches +15 it unlocks the 3rd last passive skill, so I'm guessing after +15 ( let's say +16 to be a mount skill/hero skill upgrade also ) it's no use to upgrade it further if you want more benefits to your char in hp/attack/etc.
                      Lol, IRBs by your logic are useless. Upgrade 21 needed there and 18 for second rager. And I have had LE for almost 2 months now and still can't get her to 21. Hate hunting for bless stones in every event I see offers them, hard on saving cards, vouchers or whatever is needed.
                      osobena
                      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

I agree, using Bles Stones for heroes skils is not that good. We need those for other stuff.
                        So there are 2 posibilitys.

1. Make heroes skils upgradable with something else like Warsouls or entirely new resorce.
                        2. Give us more ways to get bles stones, or incrise quantaty for already possible ways to get tham.

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                          Lol, IRBs by your logic are useless. Upgrade 21 needed there and 18 for second rager. And I have had LE for almost 2 months now and still can't get her to 21. Hate hunting for bless stones in every event I see offers them, hard on saving cards, vouchers or whatever is needed.
                          I see plenty not going for IRB ( probably cause the ones I see are still on new servers ). But even then, those who talk already have what it takes or are close, so again, not worth to use any blesstones on heroes after your IRB ( if you go with it ) is done, unless you have ES/Amazon and wanna power her to maximum, then your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                            With LE evolve +18 will be enougth, so stones can be saved for further use

Comment

With LE evolve +18 will be enougth, so stones can be saved for further use
                              No, with LE 18 is not enough, miss like 2 points for 100 rage, with Evolved LE on the other hand..... But I can't get the evolve right now.... And I really want to empower my hitters more, so bless are really, really needed here. Like tons and tons of them and they are so expensive.
                              osobena
                              s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
                              X