No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Server Merges 12/3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by SukaX; 12-03-2014, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Those of us on s67 merged all guilds because there are only a few still playing yet no merge in sight

Comment

when you did the merge, alchemy did not reset with the rest of the game.

Radcliffe
        S159 Ivory Crown

Comment

It's NOT about WANT anymore it's about NEED when you cant do dailies want flys out the window 183 is beyond wanting we need it.

Comment

s197 15 actives on here

Comment

s100 common

Comment

I dont see why anyone is really gettin upset over these merges
                Last edited by Dragonswing; 12-09-2014, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bibibi14 View Post
                  Hi, I'm bibibi of servers s77.
                  How long must we wait to merge our servers ??? how much? Or should now stop playing. I'm sick of you here play only 8-10 player and has super stupid. you directly mocked us.
                  I am 2.5 m BR and if you do something i delete an account
                  Then delete it who cares about your whole 2.5 mil BR I dont think they are gonna stop a merge just for you because you got a 2.5 m BR and how are they mocking you??? Do you understnad what mocking even is??? if not here let me help you a little bit

mock
                  mäk/Submit
                  verb
                  tease or laugh at in a scornful or contemptuous manner.
                  "he mocks them as Washington insiders"
                  synonyms: ridicule, jeer at, sneer at, deride, scorn, make fun of, laugh at, scoff at, tease, taunt.

Learn what words you want to use before you post on a forum and throw threats out to delete an account because they may merge your server.
                  Last edited by Dragonswing; 12-09-2014, 05:58 AM.

Comment

at server S146 it only plays like 10/15 people ... this server is empty

Comment

why anyone would want a server merge is beyond me only experience i had with them has been bad stuck us with super cashers on old server 3 weeks almost everyone quit and they got less players now than when 3 servers merged
                      IGN : psychosis
                      Level : 94
                      Class : archer
                      Battle Rating 14mil BR
                      Server : 227 greyplains (UB40)
                      Guild : wintergarden

Comment

lagg with hot events

guys and ppls from loa and all stafff plese today until reset plese resolve the problem with hot events. is not opening. i have to retreat resorces from there gain in gemology and others events. i made more then 51000 points in gemology and i can't retreat them
                        dont make me to take you in tribunal. that is all. for last time resolve the problem and give me what i gain today 25.08.2015. i sure i will make all posible to take on martial courte. is the last warning

Comment

Originally posted by QueeN_AdeLLe View Post
                          guys and ppls from loa and all stafff plese today until reset plese resolve the problem with hot events. is not opening. i have to retreat resorces from there gain in gemology and others events. i made more then 51000 points in gemology and i can't retreat them
                          dont make me to take you in tribunal. that is all. for last time resolve the problem and give me what i gain today 25.08.2015. i sure i will make all posible to take on martial courte. is the last warning
                          Sometimes people need a reality check.
                          Your in game items are the property of R2Games, not you. Even if you paid cash to the game you buy virtual items, and if you actually read ToS you would realise that it all belongs to R2 you are just licensed to use those items.
                          Good luck in any kind of legal procedure on that.

Comment

Working...
                          X