damn you Paladin go refresh hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by palakacelo23 View Post
        damn you Paladin go refresh hahaha
        NO!! muahahahahaa

Comment

s90 died again

Comment

Five hours passed and the game can not enter, I do not know which server to enter.

Androm3da, s153 (before the merge)

Comment

hope we can log in this day...

Comment

i wonder if theres a compensation if we cant log in today, coz half of my dailies are not yet done like inf, ta , tarot, dark abyss, arena, etc...

Comment

Ok, I enter to the game after merge, but... no event Treasure Beach, Roses... no event Treasure (I activated 2 treasure)...

merge is not entirely correct, played little active players (10-20) but it was a chance to top 10 all events in that CoM and Arena... now a player in the first place CoM have 3kk BR... merge is stupid idea, because they are only high-cashers, players will not stand a chance on top ranking in all events and for some time will be the same, players will once again depart... do something that players do not go away from the game, merge is because in the short term.

Androm3da, s153

Comment

can i ask something.. why is it that half of the participants in our domi are the useless ones? some of them quit already lol... while me an active player is not in domination participants lol....

Comment

Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
                      Ok, I enter to the game after merge, but... no event Treasure Beach, Roses... no event Treasure (I activated 2 treasure)...

merge is not entirely correct, played little active players (10-20) but it was a chance to top 10 all events in that CoM and Arena... now a player in the first place CoM have 3kk BR... merge is stupid idea, because they are only high-cashers, players will not stand a chance on top ranking in all events and for some time will be the same, players will once again depart... do something that players do not go away from the game, merge is because in the short term.

Androm3da, s153
                      Lol, Now you are starting to understand why I keep wondering why people ask for merge.
                      osobena
                      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

[QUOTE=R2CS_Amanda;1192854]Click image for larger version

Name:	Server Merge Pack 12.3-6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	1762216

coupons? o.O?
                        Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
                        IGN:asdasd
                        class:Berekster

Comment

[QUOTE=DJ_-_hell;1193165]
                          Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]116946[/ATTACH]

coupons? o.O?
                          vouchers -_-
                          Character Name: 7raX (MeLLoW7raX) | Server: [S153] Zephyr's Rage | Class: Berserker Level 90
                          ██████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████

Comment

Can server ask not to be merged? "No! not us!!!! merge theeeeem!!!!!"

Comment

Server merge... nice... but all same bugs... no reset daily free alchemy, no reset daily vip collected... lost event Treasure, no collect rewards for the third day... the server merge only losses rewards... third day and no events roses and beach...

Comment

we lost events, hope is just this once and which they may solve
                                Alma
                                Server S313 Briarwall Forest

Comment

Working...
                                X