Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League of Angels 12/18 Server Update – Christmas is Coming!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaitsuna View Post
    The info wasn't in in-game updates, I think - I only found out about it from forums. It was in the same update that changed around the Tarot Card interface a bit and made the timer bar instead of just a number, etc. Would look up the date but I'm sleepy.

EDIT: Side note, what will the Christmas Event mean for CS Tycoon? It looks like they're around the same time, unless CS Tycoon is getting delayed.
    will prob happen around the same time. means more active servers will get more pts if it is based around how Halloween and Thanksgiving event were. actually might be a good move on their part to get more to cash for the hot event tycoon rewards. besides they will more then likely nerf the prizes for it outside of top 20 to make up for all the extra rewards the christmas event will give.
    League of Angels
    ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
    Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
    10.6 Million+ BR
    The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
    (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
    Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

are santa and Dragon Emperes free heroes???? I mean it says colect cheast shards.
      Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
      IGN:asdasd
      class:Berekster

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_-_hell View Post
        are santa and Dragon Emperes free heroes???? I mean it says colect cheast shards.
        Like for all heroes I think ^^ you will prolly have to cash quite a lot for them, even more for Snow queen..

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_-_hell View Post
          Originally posted by Kaslabarak View Post
          Like for all heroes I think ^^ you will prolly have to cash quite a lot for them, even more for Snow queen..
          Yes any hero that appears in Enigma Tavern you will need Jokers for HoC purchases. use 1200 Card Lotto Vouchers and you will get free jokers. means not using any for about 4 months but you will be able to get most hero's you want. 1 at a time though
          Last edited by RealChaosblade; 12-18-2014, 02:41 PM.
          League of Angels
          ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
          Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
          10.6 Million+ BR
          The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
          (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
          Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

Guys, the tarot gem removal is temporary, until they fix the bug that some people have been exploiting.....not sure what that bug IS though :P
            Alanna
            Beserker lvl 73
            980K BR
            Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
            Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
            Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
            Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
            Mystic lvl 72
            1.1M BR
            Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
            Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
            Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
            Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

whoa isn't the dragon empress just a matk female ES? with 75 rage

Comment

and why timed your updates simultaneous with an event like World Boss... where we are eventually thrown out and lost some critical hits....

Comment

especially when your are timing your respawn for a Boss kill....

Comment

bring back the Fuse gem on TAROT that was the only thing free to have... pakarssssssssssssssss

Comment

Nice genius move (like always) Team R2, take the only way to get some fusion gems ¬¬
                      Alvast
                      [S210] Fiery Citadel
                      Class: Berserker
                      Guild: Knights

Comment

Anyone know if tycoon will be run along with Christmas events ?

Comment

is tycoon will come on 20 Dec?

Comment

dont think will come till 27 or if will be on for sure will be 100k+ point request
                            anyway new event look nice with 2 angels ,1 of new hero and books in shop

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	1705105 i love christmas cause all of my family been together only this time evey year.. !!

Comment

must say, not only it's expensive but the rewards are terrible in your christmas shop....

Comment

Working...
                                X