Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels 12/18 Server Update – Christmas is Coming!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and another event were you *** old servers hth can we even participate with 10-13 players on server left ?? !!! ..... so again 0 recharge from me if you keep this **** up i will quit this game ......
    S69 Foultusk Lair
    IGN Jm4nsk1
    Guild BloodOath
    Alliance BloodOath
    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

pls make an exchange event with angelic silver and gold,or at least make them sellable

Comment

All i know is I need a better way of getting ruby souls so i can deploy a red hero. the last two card event had really crappy output.

Comment

WoW. The Christmas Event is ****. If you not cash like crazy you can get one red equipment peace and maybe one Fairy. Its really lame how you guys only want money. Most of the Servers are pretty dead and you throw such events on the way where big player numbers are really important to get some good stuff. What do you guys think? How many do you need to cash to get Vardas Icon? A free player get within the whole event something around 80 Super Lolipos. You need 500 for her. So how much will it cost to get the other 420?

Comment

Silver candy cane best bet, 2$ per extra try, 1/8th cahnce for 8 super lollipops. So 420/8 * 1/8th * 2$ is approximately 840$ to get 420 lollipops by buying thoe canes. Of course, if you are a payer you should be getting the lollipops from the pay events, so the actual amount of money -should- be lower than this.

edit: you need 550 super lollipops for varda, not 500, so another 100$ in your case, totalling to around a 1000$ dollar. (you will get wings of vengeance and deadly shadow then too, and all the other events. ) If you are a payer, now is the time to cash hard, sicne the rewards are very much worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tauriel[S202] View Post
              Silver candy cane best bet, 2$ per extra try, 1/8th cahnce for 8 super lollipops. So 420/8 * 1/8th * 2$ is approximately 840$ to get 420 lollipops by buying thoe canes. Of course, if you are a payer you should be getting the lollipops from the pay events, so the actual amount of money -should- be lower than this.

edit: you need 550 super lollipops for varda, not 500, so another 100$ in your case, totalling to around a 1000$ dollar. (you will get wings of vengeance and deadly shadow then too, and all the other events. ) If you are a payer, now is the time to cash hard, sicne the rewards are very much worth it.
              1000$ for an browser game? How sick can people get? For 1000$ i could buy myself a new computer, repair my car, buy 2 new computer games (which will make more fun than this game) and life 2 weeks from the rest of the money. Would never pay so much money for only one game. And would never pay so much for even only one event. That where just insane and i would need to kill myself after it because of the hate that i would have on myself.

Comment

Christmas Event, is just a normal event for non-cashier. just look at Christmas Party l in Hot Event, we only get super loli from 100 bonds and 550 devo and the rest are just for the eyes. I like this Christmas Event, for sure a non-cashier player like me will only get 50-60 super lolipop. What the hell are we gonna buy with that cost where good stuffs are worth hundreds of lolipops.. Ahh!!! lvl9 Superior Gem!!! OMG!! like that much!! We will treasure this gem soooooo muchhhhhhh faaak!!!!! >> RAGEQUIT!!!

Comment

LOL! I think we don't have the same shop.. worth it? A crappy angel? clothe that will give you 5k br (haha), gems at a ridiculously high price? This event is absolutely worthless and a big joke.

Comment

What's a Christmas without the Grinch eh?

Comment

Just be hapy with what you can get. Personally, i am happy with whatever my free-player hands can get around to. If i do not get enough for lets say, Santa (which for me is worth it as novelty), i will just get reindeer and a lovely fairy.

Comment

Just be hapy with what you can get. Personally, i am happy with whatever my free-player hands can get around to. If i do not get enough for lets say, Santa (which for me is worth it as novelty), i will just get reindeer and a lovely fairy.
                        Lol, I agree with you. The game is pay to win - if you don't like it - your problem. lvl 9 gem for free? Suits me nice. If I get a reindeer too - even better. Not to mention how many nice ore I will stock for next tycoon. Don't need Santa, already have ES and sure won't buy equips as they are the low lvl Mythic and I prefer to synch them and save some gold and rods from having to upgrade them from 0.
                        osobena
                        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

OMG those dev more greedy for event to event,*** is no tresure map part give away in hoc and needed 8 pieces for 2 adv lollipop?

Comment

This is event ? There are 6 missions events... Christmass Party I, II, III, IV, V and Pirate Treasure... whereof 4 only spend/consumed/recharge diamonds... grats R2Games, 33.6% events free, 66.4% only cashers... event sucks...
                            Last edited by Androm3da; 12-21-2014, 03:15 AM.

Comment

I agree event is getting worse and worse the very first 1 was best gone down hill from there who ever you got running things now needs to be fired change fast or your gona lose a lot of players and have fun trying to keep cash players on a empty server cause free ones all quit

Comment

what is the next event? hoc or tycoon? this xmas event svcks hard to gather lollies and treasure maps. next event please!
                                namichwan
                                s206
                                berserker

Comment

Working...
                                X