Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wish a lots of years from now on.....elyana server 69

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone that made this game possible, I enjoyed many hours on it , I'd also like to thank my friends and family for being so awesome.And also I give thanks to everyone who made my year so fun.

Server: S236 Silverwood
      Char name: Dolby

Comment

• Thanks you R2 team for a year with amazing events and a wonderful game!!!!!!!

Server name:s92-Endless Sea
        Character name: Mang

Comment

• I would like to express my satifaction because one year R2 game help me to find a great game with some amazing friends!!!!!

Server name:s92-Endless Sea
          Character name: Giota

Comment

• It was a year with epic staff and a very challenging game with great mods. Thanks R2 games im intersting to find hows the second year continues...

Server: s92- Endless Sea
            Character Name: Mertank

Comment

• Congrats on the New Year, the game has gave me something to do, and helped me make new friends all over the world. Thumbs up to you, and all the staff, and Many Wishes on the New Year!

Comment

• happy anniversary LOA!!!!!
                [S17] Guardian Angels
                char. name: Ovidiu35

Comment

• I would like to thank my family for being there for me when i needed a shoulder to lean on. And I would like to thank my husband also for putting up with me through thick and thin and giving me all his best with all his heart. and also I thank everyone who made this game enjoyable specially my guild.
                  IGN: mysticalyumi
                  Server: camp deathnell (s78)

Comment

• i would like to tx the team behinde this game. keep it up guys!
                    Server S231 Withering Fen
                    Char name : Windalk

Comment

• Thank you for a year of fun, chaos, and friends...Shadowseeker S80

Comment

• Still getting use to the game its new to me my sister got me playing it. I can't seem to get off the game. and Happy Birthday

Comment

• Name: TheMap
                          Server: [S236]Silverwood
                          Thanks R2

Comment

• Thank you for nice work and i hope that we will not have any problems at least this year.
                            ||||

Comment

• I love this game and would therefore like to thank the GTarcade for making it possible to play such an awesome game I hope there will be more awesome Angels and heroes in this year

/Lord Veigar, S216

Comment

• Great job LOA TEAM keep on.
                                Sk4nToR [S101] Lair o' Flames

Comment

Working...
                                X