Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to thank everyone for making this game what it is today....to all friends thank you the game wouldn't be the same without you all!!!

With love!
    Server: S227 - Grey plains
    Char name: Xerione

Comment

• To R2 LOA is awesome and fantastic online eventhough sometimes there was lack here and there but its normal, everything is not perfect right. This is my first mmprog online game i ever play. i was a noob and still a noob anyway. To my hubby ty for supporting me, im here coz of u. U introduced this game for me. Well both of us spent a lot anyway, argue a lot thru this game. brokeup multiple times coz of this game but coz we love each other we are back together. Mr. Ralph u r awesome and my best partner ever. Ty for everything!!!
      IGN MizWearGucci
      Server S120 Dawn`s Regeant

~ IF NOT NOW, WHEN?~

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone that made this game , I enjoyed many hours on it , I'd also like to thank my friends for being so awesome.

Comment

• Well, I do receive and nice reply and fast action in solving the bug / issues I had in this games. So Thanks for all the Moderators and GM in this games that's been trying their best in helping their player in this game. Having fun in this game since that's always new challenge that keeps my spirit up.

IGN: Shivaa
          Server: S90 - Deatshade Lair
          IGN: Shivaa
          Server: S90 - Deathshade Lair

Comment

• thank you LOA for a good YEAR. always do have an event.. always update,,,.. thanks also to my guild RED DEVILS :P :P
            we are a family.. i really love this game......cant stop playing even when im at work....

server: S6 MARINA
            character name: love28

Comment

• name--ichi
              sever-- [S224]Sura Marsh

i would like to thank LOA team (r2 games) for this wonderful online gaming experience through this massively addicted (for me) game(League of Angels) which is full of fantasy world and nice graphical adventure .this is my first online game of this genre and i found myself pretty much attached to this game which is full of amazing events and new players.i would like to thanks speacially to GM/vet supporting me through odd times.i will be looking forward to play this game in this ongoing year(2015) as much as i can.

Comment

• i would like to thanks legue of angels.. i enjoy this games.. i loey this games i love you GM.. I'm Mheiyah of server109 enthernal Realm.. thank you so much?....

Comment

• Thanks for nice work on moderator and GM side and thanks to my friends making my game more funny happy birthday!!!
                  server: [S170] The Silver Shore
                  Char. name: Kissmypixel
                  KissMyPixel

Comment

• Happy Birthday League of Angel's more fun and excitement game and thank's for gift & i hope more rare item and Diamonds free
                    and also thanks for GM to hard work cheer's!!!

Server: [S5] Boadicea's Glory
                    Character: I am no 4
                    Last edited by R2109368173; 01-10-2015, 04:49 AM.

Comment

• Happy birthday LoA and hope always gave presents for non VIP ) Thanks

Comment

• It was a great year, met people from all over the world, this game helps me against boring days

S37 Humanity's Paragon
                        vjlau1

Comment

• Happy anniversary League of Angels.
                          Thanks for your game.
                          Char name : Golato
                          Server : [S232] Blood Reef

Comment

• Thank you R2 for the nice and competitive game , there could be some improvement but overall was a realy good year . Thanks for the new and fun events Server: S24 Solipsa's Lament Char name : Storas

Comment

• People come, people go, thanks for staying by my side Icy ^^
                              Happy thoughts from people in guild makes my day complete =)
                              Last edited by boosterpogi; 01-10-2015, 05:06 AM.
                              S212 [Dragonrend Spire]
                              Booster Pogi
                              :cool::p

Comment

• a very warm THANK YOU to all my friends and foes from S 106 Mana City!! Thank you my friends for standing beside me...and thank you foes for making me better understand this game!!! All the best for R2 crew for making this game available
                                IGN: new1mage
                                server S 106 Mana City

Comment

Working...
                                X