Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! I'm here to wish to all LoA players a very good and happy New Year. I also want to say a big THANK YOU!!! to my co-players from server 4 Lunaria's Grace and an even bigger THANK YOU!!! to my guildies from the guild Hello Kitty and its founder, MizUndrstd who accepted me in her guild and helped me a lot in the game. So, I repeat myself but, another time, THANK YOU!!! and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    MORGENES of [S4] Lunaria's Grace

Comment

• thank r2 staff for a fun game filled with multiple changing events

Firebird of [s181] firestone keep

Comment

• Thanks for R2 to fill my emptiness of time. So I can play in best game I ever play. In Javanish laguage I would to say : Matur nuwun sanget....

Comment

• Thanks for the fun game. Nathanael. Sea of Kora. S220

Comment

• IGN: alice
            server: S236 silverwood

make gauntlet possible twice a day.. it is the best way to get gold & guild honor & many guys can fail to participate for many reasons lose out a lot
            No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

Comment

• Thank you to LoA to keep me company through 2014. It's been good and bad but We make it through the year....
              Happy New Year to all of you and happy birthday to LoA.....
              TRISTAN of [S236] Silverwood

Comment

• dear loa-team, all players on all servers and my lovely guild, thanks for everything it was sometimes hard, but we all try our best good luck and have a nice time in the next year

[S39]Archangel
                char: Lervia

Comment

• Ty LOA for all the enjoyment of being able to play this game and for the ability to meet a great bunch of people. All the best for the future Happy Birthday and many more. S40 Final Rapture-Emashun (lvl78)

Comment

• Wishing everyone health, love and wealth in the coming new year.

Grey Plains [S227]
                    IceDawg

Comment

• Thank you! everyone
                      Zeref [S33] Metatron's Edict

Comment

• good way to kill boredom... god game.... thank u very much

Comment

• Happy Birthday all - to my family for putting up with me, and all my friends on the server!!
                          Luciferious - S224 Sura Marsh

Comment

• happy birthday R2. you made a game interesting and fun enough that i keep playing daily. nice work.
                            player Astinity
                            from S36 Fallen Angels

Comment

• Thank! good event
                              kansa [S171] Citadel of Hope

Comment

• S217 Burning Valley, SerenityAsp- I like to thank my first leader without him I would have never known about game. He has had a pretty bad yr in 2014. This yr I want to encourage him it will get better. I love this game it is not perfect has flaws but so do every other game. It is one of the best free games ever it has a lot to offer and if you want more pay for it....... simple. R2games has done a great job, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X