Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this game and was on every day its just soo much good and intersting.Good job
    Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
    IGN:asdasd
    class:Berekster

Comment

I would like to thank Santa Clause for giving me such an awesome christmas this past year. He really got me everything I was wanting and Im very happy about it. I'd also like to encourage others to appreciate everything they get because it takes time and money to get what you are given so enjoy it to its fullest and have a great year. Happy New year

server S4 Lunaria's Grace
      Char Jasono

Comment

Thanks for playing, good service and technical support patient
        Let the next year you will have a richer

server S222 Cinderwood
        Kess)

Comment

I give thank to everyone on r2 stuff tnx for great game and for that what we got new friends, fun and more

With love

Comment

I want to express my gratitude for the creation of a very interesting game. Very beautiful and interesting graphics. THANK YOU !!!

Chrono Lyudmila of (S222) Cinderwood

Comment

I recently play League of Angels. I really like this game. I started to play on Russian server, but postoenie lags tired and was forced to find a new server. So I found this server and are grateful to fate for it. Very great server and very interesting game. HURRAY!!!

Leona

S222

Comment

ckotsaki s26

Comment

I've been looking for a browser-based game for the soul) and I found this League of angels) and especially on your server, which works like a clock. Good luck and prosperity to you!!!

Leonarda of S222 Cinderwood

Comment

Would love to thanks to family and friends who though the tough have been at my side and kept me moving. and Encourage the same on others. No mater how hard things can get Keep your head up and keep moving.
                    Demoness 241
                    “If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels.”

Comment

Congratulations!
                      Grow, develop, improve, and we will be with you and celebrate many more of your birthdays.

Frost S222 Cinderwood

Comment

Thanks to all the friends I have made in the game & for all their help. Especially lots of love to my two kittys, Scarlet & Scarletwing, make it puurr.
                        Hugs & Jugs.

Widowmaker from S139 Haunted Junction

Comment

Happy birthday!
                          I wish you to continue to please us new and interesting
                          To play with you all over the world
                          DeLafer S222 Cinderwood

Comment

I want to thank SODIK from server 173 Crystal Pyramid for teaching me everything he knew about the game when i first started playing it.
                            He made me to the player i am today. Thanks General SOD!

IGN: Byakko
                            Server: S214 Great Crossroads
                            Last edited by Godgamermichael; 01-09-2015, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Wanted to thank devs and mods for helping us have this wonderful game. Hope devs will start hearing more from players in the new year... hopefully

Server: S231 Withering fen
                              Character: Shazikura

Comment

ty for nice events cool game server=4046 ( titanhammer cage) ( character :zana)
                                Last edited by miryam791; 01-09-2015, 03:46 PM. Reason: bad kaybord :D

Comment

Working...
                                X