Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to thank everyone that made this game possible, I enjoyed many hours on it , I'd also like to thank my friends and family for being so awesome.

Server: S44
    Name: Hellmaker
    Last edited by Hellmakers; 01-10-2015, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• happy birthday R2. you made a game interesting and fun enough that i keep playing daily. nice work.
      player HawkiJI
      from S7 obsession of eris

Comment

• Thanks for the year

Serpents Guile[S44] Hellarchie

Comment

• I just wanna say thanks for the game. Its fun and gives me something to do on the days I have nothing to do! Yeah the lags and what not are a pain in the butt, but its expected from a game that hasn't been around for years.

Char Name: Emii
          Server: [167] Sulley's Tavern

Comment

• Thank you to all who have contributed to making this such a great game, from game makers, vets and players. You are a friendly and helpful bunch. Have a great new year gaming. All the best from pippin [S231] Withering Fen

Comment

• Happy birthday R2 and a very good year, thanks for the awesome year that passed and hope for a great new year with alot or great offers and events!

[S44] Serpents Guile - Hellskiller

Comment

• I would like to say a big thank you to my guildmates for taking a chance on a newbie - you guys are great!

Justtesting
                s20 Fauna's Bounty

Comment

• Happy Birthday LOA, i wish you become more generous

S95
                  choro
                  Last edited by depati; 01-10-2015, 12:38 PM. Reason: forgot the server name

Comment

• tnx for all R2games )))

Server : S95 Mistshade Town
                    Char Name : kiro1336

Comment

• LoA is the only game that I have played for a year and I still enjoy playing this game. I have enjoyed the game growing and expanding as it has and hope that it will continue to grow. I do not see myself quitting or giving up anytime soon. Thanks for bring this game into your collection and good luck in the year to come.

MajesticMan, S129 Stormbrink Hold

Comment

• I would like to thank you to my family. other than that I want to thank you to my friends in real life and friends that I meet in this game, I want to thank you to the people that made this game too, because you make this possible.
                        Server: [S23] Eclipse Tavern
                        Char name: kalina

Comment

• Happy Birthday R2Games. well there are some problems in the game I am grateful for the chance to have meet some great people from all over this wonderous place called earth again thank you and have another strong year

Comment

• thanks R2 for making this wonderful mmorpg game .This game is the best games i come across any mmorpg games and keep up with the good work and make this game more bug free and wish you a happy anniversary .
                            Thank you
                            Server: 228 Anvils of abar
                            char name: naTsu

Comment

• Keep up the awesome work. I have enjoyed playing and hope to continue enjoying this game for another year to come.

Server: S221 - Ashe Waste
                              Char name: Darius

Comment

• Happy Birthday Happy Birthday, Thank you very much for continuous improvement, especially zpodobaÅ‚ me Little Helper. I will give only a small suggestion in the fighting on Team Arean very handy to the SKIP option.

Char Name: Pilnik
                                Server: [119] Evening's Queen

Comment

Working...
                                X