Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, i like this game because there is a lot of mini game and every week there is a lot of event and i continue to play beacause i like the evolution of th game. thk for this year
    [S79] Titanhammer Cage Kamahal

Comment

• Happy birthday LOA...This year i found LOA and started playing it i have not stopped since...I also got my son started on it I would also like to thank the GM and elf's for answering my tickets promptly and courtasly...This game is awesome you guys make it fair for all players..More free diamonds and vouchers would be great but....Hehehe had too throw that in..But you are doing awesome LOA keep up the good work!!!

Comment

• I would like to thank all my family and also R2 and and all GM's for their job and.
        Server 253 Amber Heart
        Character name: asdwf.

Comment

• thx for letting me enjoy this game and hope it will be greater this year. Loved the special events around x-mass and halloween. would be nice 2 see those more. An happy birthday and happy new year.
          TheUnkown
          Server s52 Twilight gate or UA13

Comment

• Not sure how this works new to the game and to this style of game........hope this works

Comment

• Happy first anniversary to LoA!!! thanks for all the staffs/ people who created this game and who keeps it as fun as possible... thanks to all the players who's doubles the excitement and fun ol.. ^_^ hope to unravel more surprises Happy Gaming

<3 ~ [S15]Mikaela's Ramage >>IGN: xeiya

Comment

• LEVA_021 [S228] Anvils of Abar

Comment

• Firstly I must thank everyone at home for putting up with me saying, 'Just another few minutes!' or 'I must just finish this!' (I can be a bit of a pain at times) Then I must thank all of my guild mates for being a great bunch of people, helping each other when needed and making the game a pleasure to play. Finally thank you R2Games for making it all possible. Here's to another great year

Harrier
                  S83 Ash Cave

Comment

• Happy New Year to everyone - lets hope the game keeps getting better and better through 2015
                    QueenCougar Server - S75 Whitewater Camp

Comment

• Happy birthday LOA.... thank you for this wonderful game... more power and more angels to come... )

server:S227
                      char name: Beluga

Comment

• I would like to thank my wonderful guild members who helped me to understand the game, special thanks to Jenzi, Nightmage, Azreal, Xero, and Nightingale who answered my random questions. I've enjoyed my experience on my first server so far and it is thanks to them that I have been able to do so. Lastly I would like to thank VetMoloch for putting up with the rest of the servers shenanigans, he get a bad rep but doesn't deserve it. Baccarat, [S234] Sunless Sea

Comment

• Thanks for fun fun fun!

Comment

• Happy Birthday! So many new friends I've found here! Thank you!

Enkalon
                            S217 Burning Valley

Comment

• I give thanks for my family's good health and continued success/advancement at work.

Server: S36 - Fallen Angels
                              Character: Ishtar

Comment

• Happy Birthday and is very nice game

Comment

Working...
                                X