Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to thank my guild frds across servers!!!

IGN:Nervana
    Server 229 - Highwall Peaks

Comment

• Thanks to those that have offered good advice. It is always nice to see someone helping others to grow instead of using all they have learned about the game to only further themselves. Much appreciated.

Gabriella
      S181 Firestone Keep

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Happy1st.png
Views:	1
Size:	766.8 KB
ID:	1706519

IGN Frozen
        UA26 Nest of thieves

Have had such a great time playing this game with friends. Thanks to all the hard work on this game in the past year!

Comment

• thanks to the ones who try to make this game better and better .....thank you all
          KDan of [S228]

Comment

• happy anniversary.... i always have fun with this game....keep on going with it
            i love you so much

nicole34 /server s79

Comment

• Thank you to all the R2 staffs for keeping this game going for the last year.

Happy Birthday

Server:[S235] Amber Heath
              Character:BrooKlynn

Comment

• I would love to thank everyone, my family, my friends, and even those that had crossed paths with me for making my life colourful. Certainly, having good days and bad days worth making my life colourful and not boring.
                Special thanks to the developer of this league of angels, R2 staffs, guildmates, best of friends (you know who you are), and also those that has crossed paths with me in the game for making it worth playing and experiencing a new "life" outside real life stuff.
                This greeting is from Octavius, s225 Shadow Down

Comment

• Thank you R2 for the nice and competitive game , there could be some improvement but overall was a realy good year . Thanks for the new and fun events .
                  S 26 paradisia glory
                  ReapeR11

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone who made this game challenging, , I'd also like to thank my guild mates that make this game more enjoyable
                    Yosiaw of (S201) Valley of Omens

Comment

• Happy Birthday from HoLeeChit of Tolono Springs [S223]

Comment

• happy anniversary and the game is great

Comment

• Dear LoA,

Happy Anniversary to you. Thanks for being.. Found out this game just 10 days ago but already like it much. Beside that I have awesome guild mates and want to thank them for all the fun we have
                          Keep going guys!

Comment

• Thank you all for a very fun and gaming, hope to continue and expand with new mergings of players to keep this game motivated. your friend Manolo s86 nothern bless u all.

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone that made this game possible, I enjoyed many hours on it , I'd also like to thank my friends and family for being so awesome. S234 Azrael

Comment

• Well i must say o started to play by accident and started to enjoy it and meet new ppl having fun talks and all...hope it gets better and better...

Server: S220 - Sea of Kora - Valkyra
                                Server: S231 - Withering Fen - Valyrion
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	fallen_angel_art-wallpaper-1600x1200.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	310.3 KB
ID:	1706520

Comment

Working...
                                X