Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ty for this rewards any help matters in game
    keep up the good work
    MGabriell [S119]Evening;s queen and Heartless [S194]Mylne Castle

Comment

• I'd like to thank GTA Arcade for the new events they developed during this firs year. It's been really fun to play it, i hope the staff will have a good year and will keep working on new events and surprises! Happy New Year! knorr S45 Angels Ascendent

Comment

• Thank you R2 for the nice and competitive game , there could be some improvement but overall was a realy good year . Thanks for the new and fun events .. keep em coming!

Comment

• Jason, you are the love of my life, my rock through the hard times, my friend and soul mate through the good times, the father of my children, the patient one when i say i cant do dinner yet got to do ta first, its bedtime after reset not before, just remember i love this game but i love you more!!!!

LadyGodiva s168

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone of r2game for nice job happy new year keep going

server s36 fallen angels
            char name : adonis13

Comment

• It was a wonderfull year on LOA when i do a lot of things,when i started this game in january 2014 it was a dreams for me to have some good staff like wings,costum and to be a good player without recharge dias and my dream come tru,i want to thank to my family for supporting me in everithing i've done so far.Happy new year to all and STAFF of LOA.
              Server s17
              Class Warrior-Berseker
              Name: Sharran

Comment

• Time passed by enjoing with your game is a way to relax from day business and cure... Happy anniversary and continue improving the old paths and adding new ways for more and more enjoing.
                Kazoo server 202 Warlord's Heaven

Comment

• [S214] Great Crossroads

Comment

• I play this game for one year . Is a very nice game .
                    HAPPY NEW YEAR !
                    Server 141 -Lake Nadir
                    FortzaSteaua

Comment

• С годовщиной ! 1 годит это только начало, продолжайте дальше развивать и улучшать игру. !!! [S223] Tolono Springs
                      Skiv

Comment

• Thanks R2games ..and Happy anniversary League of Angels..
                        you all the best ......you have brought us together from all parts of the world. I am very proud to play this game.

Char name : Abaddon
                        Server : [S232] Blood Reef

Comment

• And also I give thanks to everyone who made my year so fun. Friends, countrymen, I thank you!
                          With love,

HeartAngel of [S234] Sunless Sea

Comment

• thx first to my DangerSeekers guild mates, S118 Evil's Bane friends and players and after R2 and then to all.

ingame Name : StDiAbLo
                            Server : [S118] Evil's Bane
                            Char Name : StDiAbLo
                            Class : Mage
                            Server : East Server6
                            Guild Name : EDEN_
                            Reset : 80
                            Br: 250 k +

Comment

• Thanks R2 for an amazing Game, and a big Thanks to all my Frinds here, i enjoy to play this Game with ya.

In Game Name: Drama
                              Server: S221 Ashen Waste

Comment

• thanks to my mom and dad for supporting me =P

S212[Dragonrend Spire]
                                Handsome Boo

Comment

Working...
                                X