Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey congratulations
    server: [S47] Metamorphosis
    Character name: Nemrod

Comment

• I wanna thank my mom for getting me into the game and her best friend for getting her into it. Also the Vets and GM's are awesome.

S 198 Twilight Sanctuary
      AdverseBoss

Comment

• Happy Anniversary

Name: Onyxa
        Server: (S91) Fireblade Ridge

Comment

• I want to thank the devs and Gms for the support they have given throughout the game and the quick replies and fixes when an issue does arise. This game started in beta on my little brothers birthday so I never forget that answer in quiz! Happy Anniversary! xXWrathXx [S22] King of all Orcs

Comment

• thanks to all members of r 2 games for a great play last year
            Titatovenaar golden road s 136

Comment

• First of all, thanks to my family 'cause they support me, my friends 'cause they make my life full of fun and of course to whole the R2 games community and the people from my server, which I spend a lot of my time with. Wish them all the best. Happy Birthday!
              [S218] Citadel of Songs - Ara LaBestia
              Last edited by LOA.mage.218; 01-10-2015, 12:30 PM. Reason: Forgot the server and ING !:D

Comment

• Thank you to all the awesome players and Vets (Kali, Karau, Beleth, etc) who make the game even more fun. And, of course to the best guildmates I've had yet!
                I can't wait to see what the 2nd year of LoA will bring!

Character - Deadly
                Server S234 Sunless Sea

Comment

• happy birthday! I just discovered this game a few days ago and so far I love it!

Comment

• I'd thank my loved ones for sticking by me. Game wise, I'd thank my Guild for being awesome, and the other guilds that I was a part of

Server: S226 Ermine Heath
                    Character Name: BellaNex

Comment

• happy birthday! I just discovered this game a few days ago and so far I love it!

B Ade S234 Sunless Sea

Comment

• Happy birthday!
                        server: S129 Stormbrink Hold;
                        Character name: loredana

Comment

• thank you R2 games for the best game browser, I wish the days filled with warm sunshine, thousands of happy smiles and laughter for all player, and the priceless loves.
                          sule of [195] Fox's inn

Comment

• i would like to thank you for all dev team and everyone who has been playing all this time, my guild mates and everyone in 182 snakemoor fen, thanks boys^^.. this game have been my favorit to spend my time when im not work^^

server :182 snakemoor fen
                            IGN : Sooyoung

Comment

• S185
                              Lana

Thanks to all of you here.

Comment

• thank you r2 games for everything i love this game i play it everyday and i hope to see alot of new this year.

pilgrim's tavern [s183]
                                christoph

Comment

Working...
                                X