Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ATTACH=CONFIG]122769[/ATTACH]:d hapy birthday

Comment

• congratz R2 with 1 year Loa

Icemaster
      server :106 mana city

Comment

• i would like to thank all of the team that made this great game possible and gave me so much playing fun

character : JACKDEATH
        server: s101 Lair o'Flames

Comment

• Köszönjük R2 a szép és versenyképes játék .

Comment

• TYVM to the guys behind this awesome game. It's been a year now huh
            I really love LOA so keep it up! Also, ty to my brother, he never fails to disturb and annoy me whenever i play this game.

Happy anniversary!!!

Server: S229 Highwall peaks
            Char. Name: Fallen

Comment

• I wanna thank my boyfriend for making the last month of 2014 as one of the best. My year feels like was amazing just because he came into my life surrounding me with all of his honest love. He feels like he is unreal . It is like a dream having someone to care if you smile and love it when you smile , staying with you all the time once you say you do not feel ok , going to buy pills right away you got any kind of ache , cooking and feeding you, caressing you , hugging you like it was the last time he could do it and looking into your eyes with so much love. And I could write way more but lets keep the rest as my special secret.
              Server : (S231)Withering Fen
              Character : Milani

Comment

• I would like to thank everyone that made this game possible, I enjoyed many hours on it , I'd also like to thank my friends and family for being so awesome.

Server [S222] Cinderwood
                Char name natali89

Comment

• happy birsday to us. we are verry good

Comment

• A game very much. I wish the creators and inspirers of the game League of Angels, new achievements and success in the new year.
                    Lesovichek [s222] Cinderwood

Comment

• I'm happy to say I've seen the game improve a lot in the past year. Although LoA still asks players for more money (as diamonds) for items than several other R2 games I've played, they have done a lot better recently at making more "special" items available to a wider range of players. Happy first anniversary.

Comment

• thank for the nice work

Server: S169 - Ashstone valley
                        Char name: chev

Comment

• I really like this game. Thank you very much I received a lot of good. Unfortunately, I live in Europe and the US but when I started the server registers used, I wrote that it would be possible to transfer from my account, but unfortunately that was not possible but on the outside I'm glad a lot of the event and congratulations to everyone who works in this game.

[S231] Withering Fen
                          mzoli3333

Comment

• Happy birthday to all that made League of Angels a great game to play

IGN Petal
                            Server S231 Withering Fen
                            IGN Petal
                            Server S231 Withering Fen

Comment

• Happy Birthday LoA ! Thanks for an interesting and exciting game! So you have more players and fewer technical problems!

Server: S185 - Majestic Rampart
                              Character: Bomba

Comment

• I would like to thank to everyone who cares for me and to my family for being there for me. You are truly a blessing in my life. I am not sure what I would do without you. Thanks for all you do.

Server : S111 - Kingdom of Giants

Char name : Alister

Comment

Working...
                                X