Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is really fun and I'm happy that you always work on it to make it even better!

DanLDSkal @ S236

Comment

• Hi all Thank you for all the hard work an also thanks goes to my buddies an people who help me out. Thanks goes to my family without them I'd not be here an To the man upstairs who made all this possible any who.

King0 S 66 Boreal woods.

Comment

• Thank You and HaPpY BiRthDay!!!

Comment

• Thanks to all my friends. thanks to all the people who help me an who work behind the scene. King0 S 66 Boreal Woods. Here is to another great year LOA

Comment

• Thanks for the developers and for the the R2Games stuff of course! You made a perfect game and you run it in the best way! I tried to play on several platforms and R2Games is the best one! Thanks also to the forum Moderators for keepin' all this huge forum And yep! Thanks for the Vets who do such hard job to answer our questions. Thanks you all for making our time in LoA so good, happy and cheerful. Happy New Year and Happy Birthday!
            S222 - Cinderwood
            Berharter

'All that the man want - will surely come, if it's not fulfilled - there was no desire, and if it's fulfilled, but wrong - the disappointment is apparent - it was fulfilled exactly.' (Alexander Block)

Guild "Independent"
            Berharter - Paladin - Cinderwood

Comment

• Server : 236
              Nick : Nestapa

Good happy anniversary, hope the game more smoother and not lagging. Nice Job

Comment

• Happy Birthday LOA.Thanks team and friends on Hemdikug server (591) -GMT.IGN-Sorin36.A game of note 10+,congratulations.

Comment

• Thank you R2 for the nice and competitive game , there could be some improvement but overall was a realy good year . Thanks for the new and fun events ..
                  s216
                  lietuve

Comment

• Thank you! It's makes my wholde day complete playing this LOA game!

Comment

• Thank You Pope Francis!
                      Zeref [S33] Metatron's Edict

Comment

• Happy Birthday LOA great game and let it be even better S222 - Cinderwood ZerOoo

Comment

• Happy New Year and Happy Birthday LOA...

Hoping for a great new year with friends, wishing for MUCH MORE BALANCE in the game so ALL can have fun...here's to another year!
                          Player: Longshanks Server: The Four Cities [S215]

Comment

• HAPPY birthday

Comment

• Happy birthday and keep it going.

(S49) Anvils of Ukraz
                              player Klinge.
                              Last edited by giopla; 01-15-2015, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• Ð*тот год был увлекательным и волшебным, очень рада что решилась перейти с русского сервера на американский, потому что я встретила много новых людей, у меня появились замечательные друзья с которыми я люблю общаться. Спасибо всем!! С любовью Elena - [S226]Ermine Heath

This year was exciting and magical, very glad that I decided to go with the Russian server on American, because I met many new people, I have wonderful friends with whom I love to communicate. Thank you all!! With love Elena - [S226]Ermine Heath
                                Last edited by R2105612160; 01-15-2015, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X