Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Get Snow Queen in Cross-server Resource Tycoon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by osobena View Post
    She is correct, lol. And thanks!
    phew i didnt want to offend haha~

i dont get why people cant take your advice :L
    youre very useful to have around if the mods arnt about

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
    . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
    |________________|×ღ×|________________|

❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰

Comment

gave Card Lotto Vouchers away that i save up for half a year for this ****? Never. Isnt nearly worth it. But the guys have a point. Even the save up thing gets harder because of the new Master of Poker Points thing. I Mean you need the L Joker. Until now you needed 60k Points to get it. So something around 1200 Vouchers. But know its 80k. That means you need something around 1600. Thats really a massive raise to get some new Hero. And im sure they will raise it again. And a lot of other things too. They really start to concentrate heavy on cashers.

Comment

It's really hard to get the 100k points required if you're a non-cashier. This event won't help that much if you have a low BR

Comment

big diff now from 70 to 100k even whit hoc and gemo not all can get 100k, so many players just leave game... at least change genesis whit royal mark than maybe i can syth an void mail.

Comment

lmao, the ones bagging on osobena are just the noob whiners. Don't mind them they're the ones that want everything free and done for them. Move along, we've all been down this path countless times with other whiners

Comment

Did anyone see the moderator, in this forum??? Or they disappear when there is a problem?

Comment

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH THIS GUY SPENT TO GET 1m pts TYCOON
                he just start playing, with that level its impossible to get resources as much as icebow, no way but spent money or hacking

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot103.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	702.8 KB
ID:	1707689

Comment

Originally posted by seleneguo View Post
                  I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH THIS GUY SPENT TO GET 1m pts TYCOON
                  he just start playing, with that level its impossible to get resources as much as icebow, no way but spent money or hacking

[ATTACH=CONFIG]125079[/ATTACH]
                  i can tell you that's intresting... i would investigate also how they get over 1M. Even with Dias its not possible.

Comment

with HOC, group buy, saved ore, saved ES spires and gemo cards it is definitely "possible"... Harveen had 1.5M pts in last cs tycoon

Comment

Originally posted by hisokajp View Post
                      with HOC, group buy, saved ore, saved ES spires and gemo cards it is definitely "possible"... Harveen had 1.5M pts in last cs tycoon
                      yeah but keep in mind harveen character level. this one just lvl 54, he must extremely spent much for his angel tears, soulstone, bless stone from group buy. looking his heroes, it seems he didnt spent for HoC, so HoC wont help him for this tycoon.

Comment

Originally posted by hisokajp View Post
                        and his level just 54, i dont think lv54 already unlock enchance orbs yet, and his gemology score not even in top 200. HE JUST BUY angel tears, soulstone, bless stone, and seraph stone from Group Buy only, or else he wont get that much resources. so if he spent real money, i also would like to know how much, or i think he just cheating. i wonder where moderator is ? gurotof ? anyone, please pay attention for this one.

Comment

And harveen got 1,5m points with the end of year special event.

Comment

Originally posted by zer01one View Post
                            yeah but keep in mind harveen character level. this one just lvl 54, he must extremely spent much for his angel tears, soulstone, bless stone from group buy. looking his heroes, it seems he didnt spent for HoC, so HoC wont help him for this tycoon.
                            with money u can buy everything u want
                            ony hes stats lok bad duno about hes hero
                            how u can know he didnt spend in HOC?
                            on our zone also got a lev 54 with xxxk points but i guess they are new mage cahsers

Comment

Originally posted by zer01one View Post
                              Enchanting of equips becomes available at lvl 50 I think. So he could have ore.
                              Last edited by osobena; 01-31-2015, 05:32 AM.
                              osobena
                              s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

no 1 will respond cause he plays on GTarcade servers so should go over to there website and post complaints

Comment

Working...
                                X