• Show
Clear All

• MARTIN*
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	vip.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	602.8 KB
ID:	1709127 guys u all writing about 199dias for vip-why i have here 399dias?

Leave a comment:

• zzzaq
    replied
    any1 have problem to unsuscribe vip?

Leave a comment:

• szepfiu88
    replied
    you are gonna loose lot of players(and money)this month just keep up the "good" work.keep ignoring theese messages and keep bugging the game and you gonna have players to fit in 1 server.just read the cross server chat for 5 minutes and you gonna see what im talking about

Leave a comment:

• gemmi
    replied
    Originally posted by emlooney View Post
    So I am VIP 9 do i loose my VIP status when I do this?

Sephera
    S168 Fellbrook
    no, you do not lose your vip status. it never resets back to 0 or 1. If your vip ends and you are not vip for a period of time, when you restart again you will resume where it was at vip9. At least i think this is how it works, i dont remember having it reset on mine when i was non vip for a few days.

Leave a comment:

• handi111
    replied
    fix the game before changing more of it--- Nothings working --

Leave a comment:

• szepfiu88
    replied
    i was vip7 and now im nothing,without dias(thats because this ***** up system wont let me recharge with visa electron only if i subscribe to vip).....so i lost everything thx to this move....great job guys......btw you could pretend that you care by answering at least to one of this messages

Leave a comment:

• emlooney
    replied
    So I am VIP 9 do i loose my VIP status when I do this?

Sephera
    S168 Fellbrook

Leave a comment:

• gemmi
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix_Myst View Post
    what I would like to know is if this change is going to get rid of the Diamonds we received every month for being on the auto pay system? That was one of the best perks of being VIP on a renewal basis since I do not recharge for diamonds, I only paid for my VIP and saved up the Diamonds I got each month.
    instead of receiving the diamonds in the mail, ex 500 diamonds if your at max renewal bonus, it only costs 199 diamonds to renew your vip. So you dont get charged 6.99 and get 500 diamonds back like it used to be, you only spend 199 diamonds to renew your vip for a month. That bonus is applied right at the time you renew your vip.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix_Myst
    replied
    what I would like to know is if this change is going to get rid of the Diamonds we received every month for being on the auto pay system? That was one of the best perks of being VIP on a renewal basis since I do not recharge for diamonds, I only paid for my VIP and saved up the Diamonds I got each month.

Leave a comment:

• szepfiu88
    replied
    great job guys...you **** up the game nicely it was the only way this.....game accepts my visa electron.guess you guys had enough of money,but why ruin the game for people who cant recharge?i hope you guys are proud of your selfs.at least try to fix this.hope im not the only one mad for this thing.

Leave a comment:

• p0lal3la
    replied
    Perhaps this was changed due Vat's so people dont start to complain about missing money from cards .. u have to understand not everyone bother to check Forums.

Leave a comment:

• Runesteel
    replied
    The game was 252 Servers it is now .. 100 strong ??? As many have replied , Game is dead. it does not make sense to pay for the renew auto program now due to lower numbers.

Leave a comment:

• melinka
    replied
    why would you do this!???!?!? the vip thing clearly states that vip recharge bonuses will NOT be given if vip purchased w/in-game diamonds!!!! are you trying to make things harder for ppl to enjoy with out a big bank account????

Leave a comment:

• keimo02
    replied
    Wooow rich outcry #spoiledissues

Leave a comment:

• RemiIronstaff
    replied
    It's not only a matter of remembering to have the spare diamonds on hand when it's time to renew, but you must buy MORE than the cost of the subscription in order to re-up VIP - unless they plan to add more intermediate packages. I related to VIP subscrip and diamond purchase as separate entities, not fond of new system combining them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X