Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EllaHood
    replied
    Do white chocolates spawn? cause I've only seen dark these 2 days.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by TwityTwit View Post
    in my server S1 i`ve wait for this event but i don't have valentines chocolate?... [ATTACH=CONFIG]126723[/ATTACH] in my account to S56 we cant collect chocolate box because most player Block it and it was hard to get the box if the player block.. third thing when i open the box in my account in other server it was nothing
    When players are blocking the box - hide them with that eye-like button next to ranking.

Leave a comment:

• TwityTwit
    replied
    in my server S1 i`ve wait for this event but i don't have valentines chocolate?... Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	244.0 KB
ID:	1708201 in my account to S56 we cant collect chocolate box because most player Block it and it was hard to get the box if the player block.. third thing when i open the box in my account in other server it was nothing

Leave a comment:

• demonsgate
    replied
    agree very bad event shame on you

Leave a comment:

• Ceriss
    replied
    this is absolutely terrible event, even thou we have around 10-15 hard cashers on server who invest in every event, we are still only 1/3 to the second sprite lvl
    doing angel party event instead of this failure would have been much better

Leave a comment:

• R253252509
    replied
    I agree about this event.
    Last edited by R253252509; 02-12-2015, 03:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by Cr4v3n View Post
    It's a pathetic event, I agree.

Timezone is also a major issue here, since boxes get replaced with a refresh. I'll be able to collect 4 boxes a day, that's 16 dark choc at the end of the event. I'll not get a single white choc, so I'm left with some synth scrolls to buy. That's it. And for an event like this I'm not gonna spend any diamonds, they don't get me anywhere either.
    You might find some white too, one of my guildies first found box was white choco. But that doesn't help at all honestly. Still nothing to get with it, lol.

Leave a comment:

• russellcrowe1
    replied
    What a fail event, at least u should make a charming shop to amuse the cashers, but even the cashers wont do anything for this event. At least we will get free synth scroll for a 4 day special event. Keep up the good work Gtarcade (i know they the one have to blamed). /sarcasm off

Leave a comment:

• Cr4v3n
    replied
    It's a pathetic event, I agree.

Timezone is also a major issue here, since boxes get replaced with a refresh. I'll be able to collect 4 boxes a day, that's 16 dark choc at the end of the event. I'll not get a single white choc, so I'm left with some synth scrolls to buy. That's it. And for an event like this I'm not gonna spend any diamonds, they don't get me anywhere either.

Leave a comment:

• kumpy1
    replied
    You can purchase the Rainbow Candy for 30 diamonds each. But to get to sprite level 2 would take about 20k diamonds. And that gives you.... A SINGLE MORE CHOCOLATE PER REFRESH. Whoopeeee!

Leave a comment:

• methadon5000
    replied
    Where is our event? S1 Nocturna Tear
    Click image for larger version

Name:	S1  Nocturna s Tear League of Angels at R2Games.com.png
Views:	1
Size:	135.8 KB
ID:	1708184

Leave a comment:

• RemiIronstaff
    replied
    There must be some way other than Hot Events and gardening to get the upgrade items for this event...the Rainbow Candy says flat out "or puchase directly." Purchase WHERE? What shop? What tender? I was planning to invest in a reload today, but I may wait and see if there's a more practical time for it.

[S234] Sunless Sea / RemiIronstaff

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by R256523549 View Post

Edit: Oh i forgott the seed which you can plant in your garden to get crystals. That helps a little but still they need 4 hours to grow (high tree 02:34). But you only can plant three at a time (5 if you cash a little). But still even with them you dont get enough of the rainbow candy, because the Angel lvl supports the amount of chocolate you get with an refresh. So if you dont have a high tree, all your garden fields open and cash a lot, your chances to get something good is extremly low.
    Honestly - I don't think garden helps at all... from 1 seed you get only a few crystals and you need hundreds of them for 1 praise.... The way it is - the event is stupid. Even the mega casher on my server doesn't like it.

Leave a comment:

• R227319018
    replied
    This is the most dysfunctional event I have seen from one of your games and as a casher I cant even do it, id get nothing lmao... What a total failure

spent dias to refresh and even then wow another TWO whole boxes, lmfao.. what a joke come on guys...

Leave a comment:

• Blackofblackest
    replied
    You're making us spend more on this event than on our actual wives/husbands/girlfriends/boyfriends. PASS!! Let's move on to the next event.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X