X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compete for the Highest Lucky Tree Level

Lucky Tree
    Duration: March 1st to March 4th
    Servers: Servers that have been launched for at least a week.
    Description: Legend speaks of an ancient tree which brings good luck to those who bless it. Many thought it was lost, but the Angels have found it and want you to be blessed by the tree, too! The Lucky Tree Level is now open to level 8, with the possibility of getting a Void Mail! Hurry up and test your luck!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lucky Tree banner 3.1-3.4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	1766853

Lucky Coins, Diamonds and many other items hang upon the tree. You can get these items and earn points by blessing the Lucky Tree. Lucky Coins can be used in the Lucky Coin Shop to buy items. The points you accumulate will be added to the points for Yggdrasil, the World Tree, which shows total points for the whole server. Each time Yggdrasil upgrades, all players in the server can collect rewards and the items hanging on the Lucky Tree will be upgraded too!

Rules:
    - Each Player gets 1 free attempt daily, VIP4 and above players get 1 extra attempt daily.
    - Blessing the Lucky Tree will earn players personal points, Lucky Tree EXP and World Tree EXP.
    - Players can only bless the Lucky Tree according to its level. However, they may view the Lucky Tree loot for other levels.
    - The higher the Lucky Tree level is, the better the rewards are.
    - Lucky Coins gained from blessings can be used to exchange for rewards in the Lucky Coin Shop.

There are four tabs within the interface: Lucky Tree, Yggdrasil, Lucky Coin Shop and Personal Rewards.

In the Lucky Tree tab, you can bless the tree and get items dropped from it. Blessing attempt can be bought using Diamonds. 1 Bless = 1 Lucky Tree EXP = 1 World Tree EXP. Please note that Lucky Tree level is based on your own Lucky Tree EXP, while World Tree Level is based on the total points gained by all players in this server. You can gain more Nectar in hot events or purchase using Diamonds to gain an extra blessing attempt.

In the Yggdrasil tab, you will see the status of the World Tree EXP. When the World Tree upgrades you can collect rewards accordingly.

Name:	Yggdrasil tab 3.1.jpg
Size:	126.6 KB
ID:	1766856
    World Tree reward list.
    Level Rewards
    Lvl. 1 Refining Stone x100, and Soulstone x50
    Lvl. 2 Refining Stone x200, Soulstone x100, and Seraph's Stone x20
    Lvl. 3 Refining Stone x400, Soulstone x200, and Seraph's Stone x50
    Lvl. 4 Refining Stone x800, Soulstone x300, and Seraph's Stone x100
    Lvl. 5 Refining Stone x1000, Soulstone x400, and Seraph's Stone x200
    Lvl. 6 Refining Stone x2000, Soulstone x600, and Blessed Stone x300
    Lvl. 7 Refining Stone x3000, Soulstone x800, Blessed Stone x500, and Lvl. 7 Superior Gem Chest x1
    Lvl. 8 Refining Stone x4000, Soulstone x1000, Blessed Stone x700, and Lvl. 7 Superior Gem Chest x2
    Lvl. 9 Refining Stone x5000, Soulstone x1500, Blessed Stone x900, and Lvl. 8 Superior Gem Chest x1
    Lvl. 10 Refining Stone x6000, Soulstone x2000, Seraph's Stone x1200, and Lvl. 11 Cherubstone x1
    The Lucky Coin Shop has many rare and wonderful times, use your Lucky Coins to buy various items such as: Chest of Flames (Rare), Chest of Flames (Epic), Horn of Prosperity (Rare), Horn of Prosperity (Epic), Eye of Life Chest (Rare), Eye of Life Chest (Epic), Imperial Boots Print, and Imperial Mail Print; Angels, such as Raphael, Styx, Vienna, Fortuna, Polly, Pandora and Amora; Mounts, such as Celestial Hunter, Floe Hunter, Celestial King, King Alabaster, Moonlight Unicorn, Royal Unicorn, Dark Spirit Ram, and Jeweltone Turkey; Gems, such as Lvl. 11 Dodge+Hit Gem, Lvl. 11 Agility+Hit Gem, Lvl. 11 PATK+Crit Gem, Lvl. 11 MATK+Crit Gem, Lvl. 10 Superior Gem Chest; and many other resources and Skill books.

Name:	Luck Coin Shop 3.1.jpg
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	1766854
    This is the Personal Rewards tab. Your personal rewards are based on the points you get. The more points you have, the better your rewards.

Name:	Lucky Tree Personal Rewards tab.jpg
Size:	128.8 KB
ID:	1766855
    Here is Personal Reward list.

Points Rewards
    5 Basic Energy Card (10) x1
    50 Rare Flaming Stone x2, and Adv. Energy Card (10) x2, Wind Soul x2
    80 Epic Flaming Stone x2, Element Crystal x400, and Fire Soul x2
    150 Awakening Stone x50, Jackpot Bonus Card x4, Enchanted Ore x500, and Adv. Wind Soul x5
    300 Awakening Stone x100, Dragon Tamer Card (50) x1, and Lvl. 8 Common Gem Chest x2
    500 Awakening Stone x100, Eternal Spire Challenge Card x1, and Lvl.9 Superior Gem Chest x2
    800 Awakening Stone x200, Sacrifice Point Card (50 Pts) x1, Lvl. 7 PATK+Hit Gem x1, and Lvl.9 Cherubstone x1
    1200 Awakening Stone x200, Lvl. 7 PATK+Hit Gem x2, Divine Blessing Stone x100, and Ungodly Soul x30
    2000 Awakening Stone x300, Skill Book-Thunder Strike x30, and Imperial Mail Print x1, and Adv. Soulstone x1000
    5000 Awakening Stone x500, Skill Book-Thunder Storm x50, Divine Blessing Stone x300, and Ungodly Soul x50
    Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes of the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.

More exciting events are coming up through March 1st to March 4th, check them out in the in-game Hot Events menu now!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

hey amanda do u know that nothing work in game before u add new **** event? zzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by kokoos20 View Post
      hey amanda do u know that nothing work in game before u add new **** event? zzzzzzzz
      I am sure you have seen around the forums and probably in your server with the vets, that they understand what's happening, and are dealing with it. Be patient.
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        I am sure you have seen around the forums and probably in your server with the vets, that they understand what's happening, and are dealing with it. Be patient.
        ye be patient they are busy adding events but not fixing the bugs! claps good job

Comment

In fairness to them, they must be having difficulties fixing the bugs because not all servers/players are having the same issues. Different players from different servers have different bug issues so they may be locating/fixing them one by one. It's not like our usual bugs where one bug affects all players in all servers at once.

Comment

Well, well,well...I didn't even think they would care about the things that went wrong...no responses, no announcements, nothing.But now look at the report your log failed issues thread...it should be working again, and really i can do my raiders...Grats, after many players left the game, we quitted our vip and many,many people complained at the thread you finally did it.I'm proud of you guys, didn't believe in it anymore. Hopefully it stays like this.
            kokoos, you were right, but at least they have done this thing too...sometimes miracles should happen,let's see if we get something for this issue...what do you think??
            Last edited by Lyracia; 03-02-2015, 05:32 AM.

Comment

lucky tree must be the worst event for a free player........every time this comes all free players in new servers drop in rankings....
              No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

Comment

Originally posted by R2107385337 View Post
                lucky tree must be the worst event for a free player........every time this comes all free players in new servers drop in rankings....

huh? interestig...didnt notice this. Don't generalize cause its not entirely true.
                And as for me its good event, couple of more freebies ^^
                Name: Yennefer
                Class: Sorcerer
                Serv:ua45

Comment

You can save same as any other event :P save yr coins and nectars, then rule the roost in a few trees. Sure, it's mainly casher based, but with some of effort it doesn't HAVE to be
                  Alanna
                  Beserker lvl 73
                  980K BR
                  Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                  Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                  Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                  Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                  Mystic lvl 72
                  1.1M BR
                  Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                  Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                  Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                  Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

May not be able to get much coins, but those non free players do give you a lot of free rewards .
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Is it just me, or is the diamond return on investment MUCH lower for this tree than ones in the past? I remember getting back about 35% of the diamonds I spent in the past. This time is about 20%.

Comment

fell like cheated ,, no diamond in tis event.... is like all events in lately become more abount money than players.. this game is at end

Comment

Originally posted by kokoos20 View Post
                          ye be patient they are busy adding events but not fixing the bugs! claps good job
                          ignorant fool doesn't know the difference between vets, GMs, and Devs...
                          LOL
                          Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                          -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                          -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                          -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                          -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Working...
                          X