Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Get Flashy Cards in House of Cards!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dibuuub View Post
    Ok, so they aren't the same as normals spades except for that they last only a day. Also they work only for few things..? Sigh.. -__- Ok, thanks.. Now I've wasted 2 days worth of wrong cards..
    No, those Flashy cards work the entire event, after the event ends, they will dissapear.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
      No, those Flashy cards work the entire event, after the event ends, they will dissapear.
      And limited ability to use them in this event really is a bad idea. I have 56 flashys and could use what maybe 10????? So in essence we are getting less and less with flashy. This needs to be altered to allow us to get rid of flashy faster, not just have you guys steal them back from us. ( ps I know your a mod and can't do diddly poo, just voicing my opinion.)

Comment

You can exchange one flashy cad a day...however that is realky useless.
        Orixy-Berserker-Server 54
        Guild: NIGHTWALKERS!!
        News: Valkryie Get! Upgraded Guardian Angel 10 levels in 1 day. Got 2nd in daily rankings for Ranking Points (Card Points), 6th overall I think.

Comment

Take a screenshot tomorrow of how many you have left after spending and send in a ticket is the only chance of getting any kind of reward. posting on forum will obviously just be ignored.

Comment

I agree that the Flashy card exchange was a big rip off. I used an insane amount of Card Lotto Vouchers to get some of the higher level flashy cards but then I can't spent them because you have limits but if I don't spent them I loose them. What kind of rip off it that? Then I was trying to 2 flashy Jokers because I had to have 2 for the item I wanted in you exchange list but unless I wanted to spent a bunch of real world money I could not get the cards I needed. Flashy cards should never go away!!!

Comment

Working...
            X